BBQ Sauce contest..Big News!!! Lee Ann is judging!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is beginning to be like the old days...I think we've come full circle with just about every thread having some sort of homosexuel inuendo !

ScottyDaQ said:
Had to search high and low for pint canning jars.....Mine is being shipped tomorrow!!!!!

I finally gave up and boiled some old Rev's bottles to sanitize them.
Hey Woody, how come they use different glue on the label for the orig and the hot. The orig labels come right off in water and the hot doesn't want to come off for anything. :?

ScottyDaQ said:
Had to search high and low for pint canning jars.....Mine is being shipped tomorrow!!!!!

Dad may have to go back into the hospital for a heart check will send mine out Monday if thats ok with yall. I got it on paper but I need to be ther with him. I got all the ingridients here as well.

WalterSC said:
Dad may have to go back into the hospital for a heart check...

Sorry to hear that Walter. Hope everything turns out good!
When he comes out clear, give him some of that FRESH Louisiana Hot Sauce you won from JB! That'll keep his system clean fer sure !

ScottyDaQ said:
WalterSC said:
Dad may have to go back into the hospital for a heart check...

Sorry to hear that Walter. Hope everything turns out good!
When he comes out clear, give him some of that FRESH Louisiana Hot Sauce you won from JB! That'll keep his system clean fer sure !

He is more pissed about it than anyone elese, but his BP really took a nose dive today , it may just be new meds but after what has been happening we arent taking any chances.

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":hvon4o4q]Make an entry fee into the contest and if enough people enter then there could be a free Primo Package as a prize. That could get interesting............

Not with this bunch... :shock:[/quote:hvon4o4q]

I am happy to say you misjudged the loyalty of your Members, Rempe! We have enough people to consider this a success!!! This was a good thing to be wrong about! Thank you everyone for making this a success!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":33d3ctcv][quote="Larry Wolfe":33d3ctcv]Make an entry fee into the contest and if enough people enter then there could be a free Primo Package as a prize. That could get interesting............

Not with this bunch... :shock:[/quote:33d3ctcv]

I am happy to say you misjudged the loyalty of your Members, Rempe! We have enough people to consider this a success!!! This was a good thing to be wrong about! Thank you everyone for making this a success![/quote:33d3ctcv]

Prove it... Post the list of who said they would enter. Then the list of who from here has entered. And don't count that many people entered more than one entry.

Where's the public shame for the one's that backed out?

Back
Top Bottom