BBQ Sauce contest..Big News!!! Lee Ann is judging!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
I deleted it...perhaps a seperate thread could be posted with that info. I wasn't going to have 9 threads over the next 9 days going over the same thing!

And, I do like Larry. :LOL:

I will edit the title of the subject for now on. I understand your reasoning Greg. I just wanted to see how many people had entered after todays 2 and it was gone. I have the list at home and will post how many people we have tonight.

I believe we have 17 entries after the two today. 30 entries is what we need to make it a full success and have the possiblity of doing this again in the future.

Okay... I just entered again to help save your "bucket-head" contest.
Going home this afternoon to "make up" another sauce. I hear the two I entered in the other contest sux'd. :roll:
Actually I have a few. Just have to decide what to make and send.

Finney said:
Okay... I just entered again to help save your "bucket-head" contest.
Going home this afternoon to "make up" another sauce. I hear the two I entered in the other contest sux'd. :roll:
Actually I have a few. Just have to decide what to make and send.

I heard mine sucked too, so don't feel bad Finney.

Prizes

Man thats all you win for Grand Prize? You should include Rev. m's and rubs also.

Its not that I don't want it. Were talking Grand Champion! They should get a LOT! Seriously a couple bottles of rub to try would be nice.

Scoped out the yard to see where I can fit that new Primo. Next to old Primo? No, that would be too crowded, Next to the Imperial Kamado? No, I'd have to build a cart. Same thing with the Weber Kettle. Guess I'll have to set it on the gasser :LOL:

grillmaster said:
Its not that I don't want it. Were talking Grand Champion! They should get a LOT! Seriously a couple bottles of rub to try would be nice.

Well......................I think the Primo is enough for the Grand Prize! If you'd like to contribute to the prizes we'd be more than happy for your generousity!

I guess thats a pretty good prize. Just kidding about that not being enough. ;) Thats a more than nice prize. ITS TOTALLY AWESOME DUDE!!

Brought mine to work to send out from here but was in a meeting all morning until now... I'll either see if I can get them by the PO this afternoon or just let them go out tomorrow.

But.... I am all paid up (and that's what Larry cares about).

Back
Top Bottom