BBQ Sauce contest..Big News!!! Lee Ann is judging!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ScottyDaQ said:
Smack Smack Smack

Got your payment Scotty thank you!!! Come on people, lets get this prize up to the XL Oval!!!! The more entries, the bigger the Primo!!!

Thanks to everyone who have paid their entry fee already this morning!!! We're getting to where we want to be, so keep the entry fee's coming!

One thing I need to add to the rules is.....You entry fee must be received by the 30 May deadline for the sauce turn in as well. Since the USPS is not always on time, if you are mailing a check make sure you get it in the mail with plenty of time. I don't want to see someone with a great sauce not get credit for such because of the Postal System.

I don't mind taking check or money orders, but PayPal is istantaneous and you DO NOT have to have a PayPal Account to pay on www.wolferub.com . All credit cards and E Checks are accepted. I can also send you an invoice for the entry fee so you don't have to use PayPal. You just pay the invoice with a Credit Card online, no fuss no muss. If anyone is interested in that route, let me know.

Entry fee paid and will be cooking this weekend to send on Monday !! Then clearing a spot on the deck for my new cooker !!!

john pen said:
Entry fee paid and will be cooking this weekend to send on Monday !! Then clearing a spot on the deck for my new cooker !!!

I received your entry fee this morning John!!! Good luck!!

Big Mike said:
Alright, I'm paid so here we go.

Y'all are a great bunch of guys. I just want to say how much I appreciate all of Y'all kicking in some money to get me this new Primo cooker because my BBQ Sauce is gonna kick some ***. :P

Payment received Mike!!! Thank you and good luck!!! Come on the rest of you guys, quit slacking and get your entry fee in today!!!!!!

WOW GUYS 7 MORE entries entered already this morning!!!

I've had several people tell me they don't make their own sauces from scratch................YOU DON'T HAVE TO make your own sauce for this contest. Buy a bottle of your favorite sauce and put it in a Mason Jar if you want to! Or tweak store bought sauce with your own special ingredients! Or make your sauce from scratch, it's up to you!! This is a really good opportunity at the chance to get a really nice Primo Grill for $20.

Click HERE to enter today!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Buy a bottle of your favorite sauce and put it in a Mason Jar if you want to!
Can I just peel the label off one of these and send it in? :P

scotts16oz2.jpg

--John 8)

Unity said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Buy a bottle of your favorite sauce and put it in a Mason Jar if you want to!

scotts16oz2.jpg

--John 8)

Yes you can John! BTW, Scotts is some really good sauce!

Larry Wolfe said:
WOW GUYS 7 MORE entries entered already this morning!!!

I've had several people tell me they don't make their own sauces from scratch................YOU DON'T HAVE TO make your own sauce for this contest. Buy a bottle of your favorite sauce and put it in a Mason Jar if you want to! Or tweak store bought sauce with your own special ingredients! Or make your sauce from scratch, it's up to you!! This is a really good opportunity at the chance to get a really nice Primo Grill for $20.

Click HERE to enter today!!

But, it is a lot better to win a contest with something you made yourself.
My entry will most certainly be made from scratch! :)

Unity said:
I hope y'all noticed the :P at the end.

Mr Scott could enter his family's sauce, but I promise I won't. :)

I'd be pretty annoyed at the organizers if I spent $20 and sent away a jar of my best homemade special sauce, and somebody won with Cattlemen's or something. :evil:

--John 8)
(Of course, an experienced judge wouldn't be taken in so easily.)

Larry is a pain in the ass...he hounded me every 15 minutes to come up with the rules, now he's bitching cause everyone didn't rush to enter the contest WHICH ENDS AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!

It's coming, bbq folk don't lie, you're not gonna lose that much money.
Anyway, if I catch anyone entering a commercial sauce, I will invent and
enter you into the BBQ HALL OF SHAME.

Come on guys, a commercial sauce aint gonna beat us anyway,
and it's all about the thrill of winning with your own stuff,

RIGHT???

p.s., Lee Ann would never think a commercial sauce is bette than
what you're entering anyway.

Captain Morgan said:
Larry is a pain in the ass...he hounded me every 15 minutes to come up with the rules, now he's bitching cause everyone didn't rush to enter the contest WHICH ENDS AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!!

My ass is on the line for the grill. I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass. I would just like to make sure the 35 folks that voted on the poll saying they would enter do so. I really want this contest to be a success and for everyone to end up happy in the end. So I'm sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass.

BTW, if you haven't entered the BBQ Central Sauce Contest you can click HERE and enter today! [smilie=a_partyguy.gif]

I'll make a batch of something or other tomorrow, probably a balsamic-espresso base, and get it shipped by mid week. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's a good idea to have home-canned sauces sitting around for more than a couple of weeks.

On the twenty buck entry fee... You take food stamps?

Good luck,
Rich

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom