BBQ Pitmasters Season 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
Found this over on Huck's Hut:

It looks like we’ll have BBQ on TV yet again with BBQ Pitmasters Season 3. Just a few days ago John Markus posted on twitter(below) to stay tuned for an announcement. Hit the jump for details.

[attachment=0:1b4f0t0n]JM.jpg[/attachment:1b4f0t0n]
We hope this new format is more like season one but we’ll take bbq on tv anyday!!! See below for the presser. We have yet to determine which contests we’ll be attending but casting has begun and we want YOUR video auditions. We’re looking for the best and brightest BBQ Pitmasters with the biggest personalities!

DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 9 TH!!!!!!!!

How do you apply to be on the show? Send us a 3 to 5 minute audition video. We want you to showcase your personality, your desire to win, and your incredible skills. Prove you have a shot at being and beating the best of the best. Be creative and sell us on why you and your team should be on the show. Don’t worry, we’re not expecting videos with Hollywood productions values. More than anything, it’s the cook’s personality that matters. For a taste of the stuff BBQ Pitmasters are made of, go to: http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/bbq-pit ... st-12.html Send your audition tapes & DVDs to Original Media, Attn: BBQ Pitmasters 175 Varick St New York, NY 10014 Or, send a file of your audition to bbqpitmasters@originalmedia.com Direct any and all questions there as well. Shoot schedule runs until the end of April. Good luck, and get goin’!

I just want to be a judge for the show.

Buzz, I don't know if you have it right or not, but I like the idea of that team. Some of the stuff that they came up with on season 2, I'm sure Larry could win from a wheelchair and with one hand.

BOB
Hey puff, the Christmas season is over <3

ScottyDaQ said:
Too bad no one really cares about Basso's stupid board.
Except one person that mentioned it.....
Bob......NO WAY! :?
JP.....what is a dumper?
:?

Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Too bad no one really cares about Basso's stupid board.
Except one person that mentioned it.....
Bob......NO WAY! :?
JP.....what is a dumper?
:?
Ya know, the can, going to he double hockey sticks, no where good, in the hole...

Back
Top Bottom