BBQ logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finney said:
Actually... I've been a part :shock: of winning quite a few trophies with Jack :shock: . KCBS and SCBA. I also claim part :shock: of that SC State Champion Trophy that we won in Ladson last March. And the two of us did quite well at Boone Hall (KCBS) last June. We :shock: got 5th overall, and 2nd in pork as well as the "People's Choice".

Well Chris, when you get tired of ridding someone elses apron strings and do a contest on your own, all four categories, then let me know. Until then, have a huge glass of shut the F^%*k up. :roll:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3crmx9v8]
Finney said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3crmx9v8]
Finney said:
[quote="Gary in VA":3crmx9v8][quote="Hoss's BBQ":3crmx9v8][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3crmx9v8]Yep, Patrick is the man.

Bill whose logo is this? does not look like yours?

That is the logo of the 2007 Jack daniels World championship winning Team
:D Bring up the logo and look at the writing on the shirts!

Larry, Woody and I aren't using your logo no matter how much you offer to pay us. Now stop sending the checks... it's embarrassing.[/quote:3crmx9v8]

:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny now THAT should be put in the joke column[/quote:3crmx9v8]
Not any funnier than you two doing it. Maybe you alone.... [smilie=a_happyme.gif][/quote:3crmx9v8]

don't worry... I am in charge of the pork entry.. so no foiling is allowed :D[/quote:3crmx9v8]

Gary when I fill in for you at New Holland I'll continue your tradition of the no foil butts!! I'm cooking the pork and rib entry! I may also bring the BBQ Cental Comp Teams FIRST PLACE trophy from SOTB that Finney, Woody and I are winning in April! :shock:[/quote:3crmx9v8]

Should I send along a bottle of my sauce and some rub for the ribs so you have a chance of winning?

brian j said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3016z4iq]
Finney said:
Actually... I've been a part :shock: of winning quite a few trophies with Jack :shock: . KCBS and SCBA. I also claim part :shock: of that SC State Champion Trophy that we won in Ladson last March. And the two of us did quite well at Boone Hall (KCBS) last June. We :shock: got 5th overall, and 2nd in pork as well as the "People's Choice".

Well Chris, when you get tired of ridding someone elses apron strings and do a contest on your own, all four categories, then let me know. Until then, have a huge glass of shut the F^%*k up. :roll:
wow. sounds like someone feelings and a little 'tender." :LOL:

we're all doing salisbury, danville, stevensville, and new holland in some form or fashion. anyone one too put some money down on who has the most bling at the end of the year? :P[/quote:3016z4iq]

Nope, just getting tired of Finney. Seems like every time I post something he has something smart a$$ to say. I'd put my Q up against him any time.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="brian j":zhynqsz7][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":zhynqsz7]
Finney said:

we're all doing salisbury, danville, stevensville, and new holland in some form or fashion. anyone one too put some money down on who has the most bling at the end of the year? :P[/quote:zhynqsz7]

Nope, just getting tired of Finney. Seems like every time I post something he has something smart a$$ to say. I'd put my Q up against him any time.[/quote:zhynqsz7]

Whaaaa!!!! Go wash your panties. :roll:
Seems to me, they are called teams. I've seen and heard of plenty of talent on you cook area (i.e. Gary, Charlie, etc).

BTW: I've had something smartassed to say long before you got here. :roll:

16.gif

Come on guys we're all friends. Two of my best friends are fighting and I don't like it. Who cares about trophies, how much money, how many certain sanctioned events you enter and or win, whether you were the head cook or not the head cook. Who the phuck cares?? Making BBQ is supposed to be fun and when you add in the competition part it should be fun as well. When you take your heart out of you BBQ because you're so goddamned determined to beat the guy next to you, who is mostly a friend or one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, you're losing touch with the Heart and Soul of BBQ and more than likely gonna lose a friend in the process. If you win a trophy that's great, if you don't, who cares? If you're enter the competitions only to win and you're not having fun win or lose, then you're indeed losing in the first place as far as I'm concerned.

Finney said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="brian j":3jb02xyi][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3jb02xyi]
Finney said:

we're all doing salisbury, danville, stevensville, and new holland in some form or fashion. anyone one too put some money down on who has the most bling at the end of the year? :P

Nope, just getting tired of Finney. Seems like every time I post something he has something smart a$$ to say. I'd put my Q up against him any time.[/quote:3jb02xyi]

Seems to me, they are called teams. I've seen and heard of plenty of talent on you cook area (i.e. Gary, Charlie, etc).

BTW: I've had something smartassed to say long before you got here. :roll:[/quote:3jb02xyi]

The difference is Chris is The Team that won the awards here is the Bill's Grill Team. Bill's sauces, rubs, meat, cooker ect. NOT anyone elses. Like I said before, when you compete on your own without having to rely on someone else, and do all four categories let me know. Until then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Finney said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2a8noeu7][quote="brian j":2a8noeu7][quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2a8noeu7]
Finney said:

we're all doing salisbury, danville, stevensville, and new holland in some form or fashion. anyone one too put some money down on who has the most bling at the end of the year? :P

Nope, just getting tired of Finney. Seems like every time I post something he has something smart a$$ to say. I'd put my Q up against him any time.[/quote:2a8noeu7]

BTW: I've had something smartassed to say long before you got here. :roll:[/quote:2a8noeu7]

The difference is Chris is The Team that won the awards here is the Bill's Grill Team. Bill's sauces, rubs, meat, cooker ect. NOT anyone elses. Like I said before, when you compete on your own without having to rely on someone else, and do all four categories let me know. Until then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.[/quote:2a8noeu7]

Your debate is ludicrous. You got your little baby feelings hurt and this is the only thing that you have that makes you feel good.
You throw KCBS trophies up in anybody's face that you think can't say that they have them. Well, I have won some and yes it has been cooking with other people. I get more offers to cook with people than I could go to if I quit my job and got divorced. Sorry if the only way you get to cook with someone else is if you form a team.

Does anyone ever listen to me??? [smilie=a_cry.gif] Can't we all just get along? Please! I love you guys and it breaks my heart to watch you fight!!! You guys are better than this!!!

Finney said:
Your debate is ludicrous. You got your little baby feelings hurt and this is the only thing that you have that makes you feel good.
You throw KCBS trophies up in anybody's face that you think can't say that they have them. Well, I have won some and yes it has been cooking with other people. I get more offers to cook with people than I could go to if I quit my job and got divorced. Sorry if the only way you get to cook with someone else is if you form a team.

I have never brought up my winnings or thrown them in anyones face. I have just called YOU out. You bash me on a regular basis and I have called you to the mat. Now either prove your self or get off your high horse.

[smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif] [smilie=a_help.gif]

Hey Chris Finney, why dont you ever post any pics of the stuff you cook? Maybe if you ask nice, Jack will send you some pics of his cooks you can post as you own.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Finney said:

I have never brought up my winnings or thrown them in anyones face. I have just called YOU out. You bash me on a regular basis and I have called you to the mat. Now either prove your self or get off your high horse.

You throw it in Larry's face all the time. (Sorry to drag you in this) Maybe it's joking, maybe it's not.

I'm not on any high hourse here and I'm sorry if my comment in this post offened you.

As far as me bashing you on a regular basis.. you will have to point out the instances that you you find so offensive. I do joke about the foiling butts thing and I'm sure there have been other topics that I always chime in on.

You are right... I am wrong... You are a better person than me because you have your own KCBS trophies. Well I have a "Newman's Own, Fire Up Your Grill" trophy. Top that. LOL

Come on down to the KCBS comp at Boone Hall and I'll cook against you "one on One"... no team members. All 4 cats. I don't have a problem with that.

4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

I love winter time!!! Uncle Bubba and I had to let Woody join our team so he could advertise Award Winning BBQ in his catering business...now we never hear the end of it. :LOL:

Bruce B said:
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif
4.gif

I love winter time!!! Uncle Bubba and I had to let Woody join our team so he could advertise Award Winning BBQ in his catering business...now we never hear the end of it. :LOL:
Now that was funnys...unless you are Woodman :LOL:

Me too Larry. But it does make for an interesting morning.
Finney, you can cook on my team anytime as long as you share the recipe for the szecret sauce. All I need to win more is help on Brisket, ribs, pork and the Grand Champion Title will be mine!

DaleP said:
Me too Larry. But it does make for an interesting morning.
Finney, you can cook on my team anytime as long as you share the recipe for the szecret sauce. All I need to win more is help on Brisket, ribs, pork and the Grand Champion Title will be mine!

Umm Dale I am part of the BBQ-4-U Comp team as well and the recipe is half mine!!! Can I cook with you too? I need friends! :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom