BBQ Gloves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Wolfe Rub now carries 14" Heat/Grease Resistant BBQ Gloves! Perfect for the avid BBQ'er when you need to lift a heavy hot hunk of meat off the pit or pulling hot pork or slicing a hot brisket! Check them out HERE at www.wolferub.com

wdroller said:
This is a damn good price for gloves that an avid BBQ'r should not do without if he's going to be doing butts and briskets. I have used the same gloves for @ four years, and I've bought pairs for both my sons. AND, I paid a lot more than what this AH is charging. :LOL:

That's it, NO GLOVE FOR YOU ONE YEAR! :LOL:

Cool product Larry... I can use these for all kinds of stuff.. Thanks for the reminder brother!!! :D

wdroller said:
Larry Wolfe said:
wdroller said:
This is a damn good price for gloves that an avid BBQ'r should not do without if he's going to be doing butts and briskets. I have used the same gloves for @ four years, and I've bought pairs for both my sons. AND, I paid a lot more than what this AH is charging. :LOL:

That's it, NO GLOVE FOR YOU ONE YEAR! :LOL:

Does it also mean I should no longer keep my eyes open for that 50 pounds of free Wolfe Rub I was expecting?

No, you can continue to expect it. :LOL: LOL

big dude said:
Sorry to be the dissenter here, but I buy these from www.labsafety.com for $3.50 - but maybe I'm missing something

Post a copy of your invoice and I would be willing to bet after you pay their shipping costs you end up paying more per pair............. I just called them and they quoted me a UPS shipping cost for 1 pair of gloves to be $9.80 which gives you a total of $13.30 for 1 pair. Mine are $5.49 with an average USPS Priority shipping cost of about $4.75 which gives you a per pair cost of about $10.24............

Larry, i see that you have the injector on your site. Do you have that in stock as well? I need to get one. Is that a good one..

smokinajs said:
Larry, i see that you have the injector on your site. Do you have that in stock as well? I need to get one. Is that a good one..
Yes we have both injectors in stock and they are both heavy duty commercial grade injectors.

great, I will order one next week. :D

will i be able to include small bits of seasonings with in the injection mixture? I can't that really easy with the cheap ones

I use those also and wdroller is correct. Clean up is a snap, wash your hands with the gloves with a little liquid soap under hot water.

smokinajs said:
great, I will order one next week. :D

will i be able to include small bits of seasonings with in the injection mixture? I can't that really easy with the cheap ones

Small bits will work with both needles that the injectors come with. They both come with a preforated and a straight needle. The straight needle you can inject paste marinades with as well as liquid marinades.

Recieved my gloves on Monday. Thanks for the quick shipment Larry!
These are really heavy duty. Tried them Tuesday on some ribs.
No burns on Puff's hands......is good. :D

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
Recieved my gloves on Monday. Thanks for the quick shipment Larry!
These are really heavy duty. Tried them Tuesday on some ribs.
No burns on Puff's hands......is good. :D

How did you do it before?
It doesn't matter since I now have a pair of great BBQ Gloves from the best site for BBQ and BBQ accesories.
Please stop me....... :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom