BBQ Gloves

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
Recieved my gloves on Monday. Thanks for the quick shipment Larry!
These are really heavy duty. Tried them Tuesday on some ribs.
No burns on Puff's hands......is good. :D

How did you do it before?
It doesn't matter since I now have a pair of great BBQ Gloves from the best site for BBQ and BBQ accesories.
Please stop me....... :shock:

Quick Greg, lock this thread............................I just threw up a little in my mouth!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":322o73es]
Puff said:

It doesn't matter since I now have a pair of great BBQ Gloves from the best site for BBQ and BBQ accesories.

Quick Greg, lock this thread............................I just threw up a little in my mouth![/quote:322o73es]
I did too......... :shock: :LOL:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":34xaxwht]
Puff said:

Quick Greg, lock this thread............................I just threw up a little in my mouth!
I did too......... :shock: :LOL:[/quote:34xaxwht]

Remember, Larry is on vacation and whn he gets home it will be too late for him to send you free crap!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1uwqiyt4]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1uwqiyt4]
Puff said:

I did too......... :shock: :LOL:[/quote:1uwqiyt4]

Remember, Larry is on vacation and whn he gets home it will be too late for him to send you free crap![/quote:1uwqiyt4]
You get free stuff? Wtf?? :?

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":f12qobdt]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":f12qobdt]
Puff said:

Remember, Larry is on vacation and whn he gets home it will be too late for him to send you free crap![/quote:f12qobdt]
You get free stuff? Wtf?? :?[/quote:f12qobdt]

uhhhhh......................................you mean you don't? Oh shit, sorry Larry!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2ydim4n0]
Puff said:
Puff said:
Puff said:

Remember, Larry is on vacation and whn he gets home it will be too late for him to send you free crap![/quote:2ydim4n0]
You get free stuff? Wtf?? :?[/quote:2ydim4n0]

uhhhhh......................................you mean you don't? Oh shit, sorry Larry! [/quote:2ydim4n0]
:LOL: So that's where the extra $1.09 goes!! :LOL: :x

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":26qskqw0]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":26qskqw0]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":26qskqw0][quote="Puff":26qskqw0]Recieved my gloves on Monday. Thanks for the quick shipment Larry!

Remember, Larry is on vacation and whn he gets home it will be too late for him to send you free crap![/quote:26qskqw0]
You get free stuff? Wtf?? :?[/quote:26qskqw0]

uhhhhh......................................you mean you don't? Oh shit, sorry Larry! [/quote:26qskqw0]
:LOL: So that's where the extra $1.09 goes!! :LOL: :x[/quote:26qskqw0]

No, thats how much Larry makes on each pair of gloves. He orders them from tbr and has them direct ship them to you. Makes a $1.09 without touching a thing! Damn he's smart!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1w3qudw3]
Puff said:
Puff said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1w3qudw3][quote="Puff":1w3qudw3]Recieved my gloves on Monday. Thanks for the quick shipment Larry!

Remember, Larry is on vacation and whn he gets home it will be too late for him to send you free crap![/quote:1w3qudw3]
You get free stuff? Wtf?? :?[/quote:1w3qudw3]

uhhhhh......................................you mean you don't? Oh shit, sorry Larry! [/quote:1w3qudw3]
:LOL: So that's where the extra $1.09 goes!! :LOL: :x[/quote:1w3qudw3]

No, thats how much Larry makes on each pair of gloves. He orders them from tbr and has them direct ship them to you. Makes a $1.09 without touching a thing! Damn he's smart![/quote:1w3qudw3]
Yes he is! I wish I had them kinda' smarts. Man $1.09 for about 20 years sellin' gloves.......hmmmm......... :idea:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":19dmh78v]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":19dmh78v]
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":19dmh78v][quote="Puff":19dmh78v][quote="Nick Prochilo":19dmh78v][quote="Puff":19dmh78v]Recieved my gloves on Monday. Thanks for the quick shipment Larry!

Remember, Larry is on vacation and whn he gets home it will be too late for him to send you free crap![/quote:19dmh78v]
You get free stuff? Wtf?? :?[/quote:19dmh78v]

uhhhhh......................................you mean you don't? Oh shit, sorry Larry! [/quote:19dmh78v]
:LOL: So that's where the extra $1.09 goes!! :LOL: :x[/quote:19dmh78v]

No, thats how much Larry makes on each pair of gloves. He orders them from tbr and has them direct ship them to you. Makes a $1.09 without touching a thing! Damn he's smart![/quote:19dmh78v]
Yes he is! I wish I had them kinda' smarts. Man $1.09 for about 20 years sellin' gloves.......hmmmm......... :idea:[/quote:19dmh78v]

Keep wishing!

Nick Prochilo said:
http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

$10.00 no charge shipping.

I just got the Texas BBQ Rub newsletter - here's what's in it:

WHAT YOU WILL FIND IN THIS ISSUE OF BBQ MADE SIMPLE

1. Understanding what is going on when we cook a piece of meat

2. Cooking Beef Brisket

3. Free BBQ Gloves with your order

4. Message Board/Forum – Join us NOW, We would like you to participate

You get a free pair of gloves when you order two 2-lb bags of rub, either Original, Brisket Blend, or Texas Wild. The email had links to order each type of rub, with the free gloves:
Original
Brisket Blend
Texas Wild

Clicking the link adds the item to your shopping cart.

Nick Prochilo said:
http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

Larry D. said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":l0v879w8]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

2. Cooking Beef Brisket
You get a free pair of gloves when you order two 2-lb bags of rub, either Original, Brisket Blend, or Texas Wild. The email had links to order each type of rub, with the free gloves:
Original
Brisket Blend
Texas Wild

Clicking the link adds the item to your shopping cart.[/quote:l0v879w8]

Gee...... first of all I would like to thank both of you guys for really adding to the post.......I'm sure both of your posts will really boost my sales, I appreciate them both.

BTW, Nick TXBBQ Rub sells the gloves for $10 with free shipping, but when you try to check out you HAVE TO HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER OF I THINK IT'S $11.95, so you're FORCED to buy something else if you want the gloves for $10.............. so I'm still cheaper and I don't MAKE you buy anything you don't want or need to buy to get my listed price.

Thanks again Larry and Nick, you guys have been a great help!

I found some gloves locally but I guess you did see where I ordered a

Injector, and a couple of bottles of rub.. Wolfe Rub Bold and Citris
Thanks to sapo's video, I decided to give them a try. Please let me know if they have shipped out already. I have a comp coming up next weekend and I really need the injector if nothing else.

smokinajs said:
I found some gloves locally but I guess you did see where I ordered a

Injector, and a couple of bottles of rub.. Wolfe Rub Bold and Citris
Thanks to sapo's video, I decided to give them a try. Please let me know if they have shipped out already. I have a comp coming up next weekend and I really need the injector if nothing else.

I just got back in town about an hour ago, your order will go out in the morning and you should receive it no later than Tuesday. Thank you for the order.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2tuiytwc]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

Larry D. said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2tuiytwc]http://www.texasbbqrub.com/tools.htm

2. Cooking Beef Brisket
Original
Brisket Blend
Texas Wild

Clicking the link adds the item to your shopping cart.[/quote:2tuiytwc]

Gee...... first of all I would like to thank both of you guys for really adding to the post.......I'm sure both of your posts will really boost my sales, I appreciate them both.

BTW, Nick TXBBQ Rub sells the gloves for $10 with free shipping, but when you try to check out you HAVE TO HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER OF I THINK IT'S $11.95, so you're FORCED to buy something else if you want the gloves for $10.............. so I'm still cheaper and I don't MAKE you buy anything you don't want or need to buy to get my listed price.

Thanks again Larry and Nick, you guys have been a great help![/quote:2tuiytwc]

So are you gonna throw in a pair when I order some rub? :idea: :idea: :idea:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom