BBQ Central Raffle 'GRAND PRIZE' XL Oval Primo Grill/Smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
BBQ Central Labor Day Raffle

You can win this!

CLICK HERE to enter today!!!

"GRAND PRIZE" - *Primo XL Oval Grill/Smoker (grill only) furnished by Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings LLC

"Runner Up Prizes" 3 - $35 Texas Pepper Jelly Gift Certificates, Reverend Marvins Gourmet BBQ Sauce, Billy Bar Grill Cleaners, Swamp Sauce and Suzie Q's Santa Maria Gift Pack (donated by Helen Paradise). More sponsors and prizes will be added as they are received. Thank you to all the very generous donations from our Sponsors and Board Members!

2007 BBQ Central Labor Day Raffle Rules.

1. Entry fee is $25 per raffle ticket for the chance to win XL Primo Grill (grill only), w/shipping and handling*.

2. Your entry fees MUST BE paid no later than Friday, 31 August 2007.

3. The drawing will take place live via LIVE VIDEO STREAM on BBQ Central over the Labor Day weekend. Exact date and time to be determined

4. An individual can purchase no more than 5 tickets (at discounted rate of $20 each). If more than five are purchased your excess funds will NOT be refunded.

5. Grand Prize winner of the Primo Grill is not eligible to win additional prizes if their name is drawn again.

6. When entering into this raffle and upon paying your entry fee you release Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings, Greg Rempe (BBQ Central Administrator), sponsors or makers of sponsored products of any liability or responsibility.

7. Rules and prizes are subject to change without notice, but is not anticipated.

8. Entry fees can be paid at [url]www.WolfeRub.com[/url] . Click on the "Win a Free Primo" in the navigation bar. Read the rules and then hit the "add to cart", select the number of tickets you want to purchase and then checkout.

9. There is a minimum quota of raffle tickets that must be sold in order to give away the Primo Grill. If the minimum quota is not met by the deadline, your entry fees will be refunded. This is not anticipated.

NOTE

Grand Prize includes XL Primo Grill and S&H. *However, due to unforeseen circumstances (ie, out of Country shipments, Air Freight, specialized delivery, excessive stairs, or anything determined by shipping carrier to cause additional costs) minimal additional shipping charges may apply, and would be your responsibility. This is NOT anticipated but may apply under certain circumstances.

CLICK HERE to enter today!!!

Good luck everyone!!!

I will draw the winner of the Primo cooker first...that way everyone has an equal shot at getting it! :D

However, I will announce the Grand Prize last...it will all be visible (headphones and all) on the stream.

Greg Rempe said:
I will draw the winner of the Primo cooker first...that way everyone has an equal shot at getting it! :D

However, I will announce the Grand Prize last...it will all be visible (headphones and all) on the stream.

See it's decisions like that, that make you into our fearless macho leader!! :LOL:

Greg Rempe said:

Please let Marleigh pick my winning ticket/number.

something smells fishy about this deal...Just Kidding I like the idea... I'll get one for sure you 2 entrepreneurs
An entrepreneur (a loanword from french introduced and first defined by the Irish economist Richard Cantillon) is a person who undertakes and operates a new enterprise or venture and assumes some accountability for the inherent risks.

Larry,

I do not use Pay Pal as they are owned by EBAY who is very anti 2nd Amendment. That's the only reason I have not shopped with you. I suspect I'm not the only non Pay Pal user, how about accepting credit cards? I would like to participate, give me another way to pay.

Thanks,

John

John A. said:
Larry,

I do not use Pay Pal as they are owned by EBAY who is very anti 2nd Amendment. That's the only reason I have not shopped with you. I suspect I'm not the only non Pay Pal user, how about accepting credit cards? I would like to participate, give me another way to pay.

Thanks,

John

John,
I do accept credit cards, just through Pay Pal though! :cry: If sending a check or money order is easier for you guys just shoot me a PM or e-mail @ wolferub@gmail.com and I'll give you the mailing address. This goes for the Raffle as well as buying Wolfe Rub, Primo's or Mavericks.

I apologize for any inconvenience using PayPal is for anyone. Trust me I believe in the 2nd Amendment as well. But I'm a very small business and PayPal right now is the cheapest shopping cart I've been able to find.

Larry Wolfe said:
wolferub@gmail.com[/email] and I'll give you the mailing address. This goes for the Raffle as well as buying Wolfe Rub, Primo's or Mavericks.

I apologize for any inconvenience using PayPal is for anyone. Trust me I believe in the 2nd Amendment as well. But I'm a very small business and PayPal right now is the cheapest shopping cart I've been able to find.[/quote:1200mn8z]

I understand, email on the way.

Thanks Larry

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":2mjngdqe]Larry can git another brand of grill if I WIN? :eek:

Some people are never happy! :roll:[/quote:2mjngdqe]

And know everything about everything... ;) :LOL:

Finney said:
Why do the rules on the Wolfe Rub site say you don't have to be a BBQ Central member to win?
I thought that was one of the requirements when you were setting this up?

Wow talk about calling someone out, especially by my friend Finney! Simple PM would have been nice. :roll:

It's not on the BBQ Central Rules cause I forgot to add it. I added you don't have to be a board member because only 18 people voted on the poll and that is just about half of the participation we need in order to give the Primo away. Now if you would like to fork out the difference I'd be happy to make it BBQ Central members only, or until I'm confident enough BBQ Central Members are going to enter. I WANT it to be BBQ Central Members only, but from the sauce contest history we needed alot of outside participation to meet the quota. I really want one of you guys to get this grill.

For the record I have two BBQ Central members that are sending me checks Monday. So far those are the only entries I have from BBC Members or anyone else. So if it will make the board happy I will make it mandatory to be a BBQ Central Member. But I'm counting on you guys to make this a success by getting enough people to join.

We need at least 34 entries total to make this happen. If we get more entires than required, the additional funds will go towards accessories for the Primo Grill for the winner. If we were to somehow by an act of God get 68 paid entries I will give away two Primo Grills.

Go HERE and down to #9 to see the rules change.

GlennR said:
Will there be a cap on the # of entries so we know what the odds are?

Glenn, per the rules, you can buy up to 5 tickets...which would afford you one free ticket! :D $100/5 tickets.

Greg Rempe said:
GlennR said:
Will there be a cap on the # of entries so we know what the odds are?

Glenn, per the rules, you can buy up to 5 tickets...which would afford you one free ticket! :D $100/5 tickets.

Greg I think he was referring to how many people total can enter.

Glenn, no there is not a cap on the number of total entries. If we get enough entries we'll give away two Primo's, otherwise any additional funding will be added to the Grand Prize in the means of Primo accessories.

Okay guys and girls. I have 1 confirmed entry so far and 3 checks that will be mailed out today. We only need about 34 entries total in order to do make this raffle a success. This Raffle is only open to BBQ Central Members so it's guaranteed some one here will win the Primo. Entries are $25 per chance or 5 chances for $100! The MSRP for this grill is $1,049, PLUS shipping and handling! The Raffle Prize includes the XL Primo and shipping and handling! Come on and show your support to the best BBQ Forum on the web and enter today! Go to www.wolferub.com and purchase your chance to win the XL Primo Oval today! If you don't want to use PayPal, please PM me or e-mail me at wolferub@gmail.com and I'll give you the address to forward checks or money orders. T

Larry, I think it should be open to other forums...that way we don't need to rely on only BBQ Central members to come up with the entry minimum!

Back
Top Bottom