BBQ Central Raffle 'GRAND PRIZE' XL Oval Primo Grill/Smoker

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Greg Rempe said:
Larry, I think it should be open to other forums...that way we don't need to rely on only BBQ Central members to come up with the entry minimum!

Well I had it open to everyone and then Finney posted that it was supposed to be BBQ Central only. So now I don't know what the heck to do. I would like to think we'd have enough support from BBQ Central alone!!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":u1sfhe1b][quote="007bond-jb":u1sfhe1b]Larry can git another brand of grill if I WIN? :eek:

Some people are never happy! :roll:[/quote:u1sfhe1b]

And know everything about everything... ;) :LOL:[/quote:u1sfhe1b]

Its my High IQ Sorry Greg ;) I would still welcome you if yall came down south :LOL:

Come on guys! We need more of you to enter the Raffle in order for it to be a success and for someone to win the Primo! So far we have 10 entries!

What's going on with you guys??? I did a poll and everyone voted for us to have this raffle. I have received 3 entries so far! :shock: I know there's still time left, but I'm getting worried we're not going to have enough entries to give away the Primo.

Click HERE to enter today for your chance to win an XL Primo Oval Kamado!

Can someone tell me why I got about 20 e-mails containing messages back and forth between Finney, Larry and others all refering to this raffle????????? I was not participating in any of that disscussion.

Al

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom