BBQ Central Holiday Gift Exchange. . . Ho, Ho, Ho!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Smokey Lew

Head Chef

It's that time again. . . time to climb those stairs to the attic, or head down into that damp basement or maybe just walk out to the clutter of your garage so you can pull out those dusty boxes of Christmas ornaments. But don't despair, because it's also time for BBQ Central's 2010 "Secret Santa" gift exchange! :D

All members of BBQ Central are invited to join in the festivities and I've volunteered to be the one to organize it this year. Here's how the gift exchange works.

1st - Respond to this announcement by sending me a private message that you are interested in participating. In that message, make sure you give me your full name, handle name and mailing address.

2nd - Follow the rules. Yes, someone always has to mess things up by posting rules and here they are:

$20.00 maximum purchase price for a gift.
It's the responsibility of the sender to pay for shipping.
Gift must be cooking related.
Can be a sauce or rub.

Entry deadline is Tuesday, December 7th - Pearl Harbor Day :shock:.
Once I receive all the names and addresses, I will put them in a hat and draw names. I will then PM the individual Santa and give them your name and address. It's up to each Santa to disclose their true identity. All participants will be notified the day after the drawing, December 8th, who the lucky person is.

There are only a couple of days until the entry deadline and another 17 days until Christmas so don't procrastinate. So whether you've been naughty or nice, now is the time to let me know if you want to participate in this year's Secret Santa gift exchange.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Smokey Lew

I'd like to know where Abominable picked up the Santa Maria ranch kettle conversion kit? Wonder if they make one for the 22? :LOL:

That thing is groovy! Might be the ticket for the fire pit by the motor home next summer. I have all the jazz for a rotisserie. Just have to barrow the Hobart welder from a pal. He does not mind as long as I keep him in chow for the weekend. :LOL:

Pigs

Smokey Lew said:
http://www.luxuryhousingtrends.com/arch ... r-fire-pi/[/url][/quote:22yyt62z]

Hay that's allright. You could tell in the pict that might be a real rig.
Been on the horn a lot lately with Chaney. We came up with a Santa Maria set up that will sit right where the current food grate sits. Picture the top half of a santa maria grill that can be removed and put back at any time, to turn the chaney into a santa maria. I'm payen for the prototype. We have to wait til Janurary cause he just had shoulder surgery. You bet I'll be posting picts the minute I get it.

Back
Top Bottom