BBQ Central BBQ Sauce Contest (7 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Hey guys I had some people looking for my address to send their entry fee checks to, I guess it was on the post that got deleted. No big deal, here it is.

Larry Wolfe
6759 Willowbrook Drive
Bealeton, Virginia 22712

BTW, Bubba the cost of the upgrade w/s&h would be $235.

So an extra 10-12 entries gets the bigger grill????????????????

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3bdyjgqx]Hey guys I had some people looking for my address to send their entry fee checks to, I guess it was on the post that got deleted. No big deal, here it is.

Larry Wolfe
6759 Willowbrook Drive
Bealeton, Virginia 22712

BTW, Bubba the cost of the upgrade w/s&h would be $235.

So an extra 10-12 entries gets the bigger grill????????????????[/quote:3bdyjgqx]

Yeah pretty much. Or the winner could chose to pay for the upgrade.

One is enough. I already have the big mobile, a Klose 20x54, a 22.5" Weber, a smokey Joe, and a regular gas grill. I'd have trouble finding a spot for it.

Uncle Bubba said:
One is enough. I already have the big mobile, a Klose 20x54, a 22.5" Weber, a smokey Joe, and a regular gas grill. I'd have trouble finding a spot for it.

No kidding? I haven't heard anything about your Klose?? :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":3dim7vkc]One is enough. I already have the big mobile, a Klose 20x54, a 22.5" Weber, a smokey Joe, and a regular gas grill. I'd have trouble finding a spot for it.

No kidding? I haven't heard anything about your Klose?? :LOL:[/quote:3dim7vkc]

Hey Larry, someone told me you make some kind of rub or something??? You really should promote it a little bit. I may have a need for a remote thermometer, any ideas where I could get one? What about primo grills? Can't seem to find any. By the way, do you really make rub?? I need to find information about it if you do. What's it called?? Funny no one's ever heard of it here before. You should ask Greg about free promotional space.;)

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3gb3mk36][quote="Uncle Bubba":3gb3mk36]One is enough. I already have the big mobile, a Klose 20x54, a 22.5" Weber, a smokey Joe, and a regular gas grill. I'd have trouble finding a spot for it.

No kidding? I haven't heard anything about your Klose?? :LOL:[/quote:3gb3mk36]

Hey Larry, someone told me you make some kind of rub or something??? You really should promote it a little bit. I may have a need for a remote thermometer, any ideas where I could get one? What about primo grills? Can't seem to find any. By the way, do you really make rub?? I need to find information about it if you do. What's it called?? Funny no one's ever heard of it here before. You should ask Greg about free promotional space.;)[/quote:3gb3mk36]

:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny
:damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny :damnfunny

Uncle Bubba said:
:LOL:

Finney said:
Uncle Bubba said:
How much will upgrading cost me? I saw a Jr. today and I could fit one steak for me on it and that's about it. ;)

Come on now... It's not that small. You can smoke a couple of butts on there, easy.

Showed a Jr to my wife tonight at the local dealer. She said it was "cute". They also had my the twin sister to my large round which has been discontinued (changed colors I guess) that was marked down $100 below what I paid 2 years ago. While gazing upon I got a elbow to the ribs :LOL:

you know I often find that spouses just sometimes cannot seem to see the whole picture when you say you need another piece of equipment.

:D

We had a rough week at work so that is my excuse for the day. Is it too late to enter? If not, I will donate 20 to the contest because I aint gonna win a sauce contest.

Larry, we met the guys from Primo Oval Rulers. They were my neighbors at Sevierville and we bought a JR from them. It was a deal made between 2 very happy drunks Friday night. We got a very good drunken deal. I asked about you and Finney and then all hell broke loose. That is when Kevin broke out a bottle of Wolfe Rub Bold, and we broke out a bottle of vodka. That bottle of vodka made a bond between us and the Primo boys.
Met the Primo inventor too, nice guy. Also got to try the Wolfe rub bold on a tri tip. I got to tell you Larry, that is some damn fine stuff you got. Orders coming from me this weekend. I would put that rub on just about anything.
Ask them Primo boys about the "Cheesecake shots" we got them drinking. Them things are dangerous!

DaleP said:
We had a rough week at work so that is my excuse for the day. Is it too late to enter? If not, I will donate 20 to the contest because I aint gonna win a sauce contest.

Larry, we met the guys from Primo Oval Rulers. They were my neighbors at Sevierville and we bought a JR from them. It was a deal made between 2 very happy drunks Friday night. We got a very good drunken deal. I asked about you and Finney and then all hell broke loose. That is when Kevin broke out a bottle of Wolfe Rub Bold, and we broke out a bottle of vodka. That bottle of vodka made a bond between us and the Primo boys.
Met the Primo inventor too, nice guy. Also got to try the Wolfe rub bold on a tri tip. I got to tell you Larry, that is some damn fine stuff you got. Orders coming from me this weekend. I would put that rub on just about anything.
Ask them Primo boys about the "Cheesecake shots" we got them drinking. Them things are dangerous!

Dale it's not too late to enter, but I'm not sure if the USPS would get your sauce to Cappy on time with Monday being a Holiday! I hope to do this again in the future, so there will be other chances!

Ahh the Oval Rulers, what a great group of guys! Mike Gerardy (HVAC4U) told me all about the "Cheesecake Shots" the other night. Vanilla Absolute chased with Cranberry juice right?? Glad you had a chance to sample the WRB too and I'm glad you liked it!!!

Unity said:
DaleP said:
... Kevin broke out a bottle of Wolfe Rub Bold, and we broke out a bottle of vodka.
There's room for this drink recipe on Larry's recipe page. :shock:

--John 8)

John that's funny I really thought that's what he was gonna say! They mixed WRB and Vodka! BTW, Wolfe Rub Bold is indeed pretty tasty around the rim of a bloody mary glass!!!

Unity said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Wolfe Rub Bold is indeed pretty tasty around the rim of a bloody mary glass!!!
Larry, you're an experimenting maniac! :P

--John 8)
(You could call the WRB and Vodka a "Primo Ice-Breaker." ;) )

John I like the way you think!!

Larry Wolfe said:
Unity said:
DaleP said:
... Kevin broke out a bottle of Wolfe Rub Bold, and we broke out a bottle of vodka.
There's room for this drink recipe on Larry's recipe page. :shock:

--John 8)

John that's funny I really thought that's what he was gonna say! They mixed WRB and Vodka! BTW, Wolfe Rub Bold is indeed pretty tasty around the rim of a bloody mary glass!!!
You are retad... Opps this is for the Blue Room. :LOL: ;)

Thats right Larry. It took a little time to get Mike to try one but after that first shot, he was hooked. Great guys.

Back
Top Bottom