BBQ, and bikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3mhn49ez]
Puff said:
Now see what happened, I went to check on the ribs, I tripped goin' out the door, almost broke my damn leg, and the temp. is 150 #-o

Was that a joke about the handicapped??
Quit it, quit it ,quit it :faint:

That's it, I'm outta here! :taunt:[/quote:3mhn49ez] No don't go :-( Please don't go

Back on topic, this my baby with her bike.imageshack.us]
122520051512nv.jpg
[/URL

Bob T said:
Wow, you guys are brutal! :eek: :eek: :eek:
How many miles a year do you put on the thing Puff?
First off, it's not a thing :!: . It's my life blood, It's what keeps me goin' sometimes :!: . About 14,000 a yr. =D>

man I'm really sorry about missing all this last night, but it's a good way to start off a MOnday! I was laughing so hard my dog thought I was nuts!

First of all, Larry will NOT let you ride in his wheelchair. He is a selfish bastard.

Second, one good thing about having crips around is during the night
when the pits are going and there's not much else to do, you can play
our version of Cow Pie Bingo. Take chalk and mark off big squares in the parking lot. Larry will be drunk so just push him out in the middle,
and everyone buys a square. Watch until Larry takes a shit...what ever
square it lands in wins the money!!

Captain Morgan said:
man I'm really sorry about missing all this last night, but it's a good way to start off a MOnday! I was laughing so hard my dog thought I was nuts!

First of all, Larry will NOT let you ride in his wheelchair. He is a selfish bastard.

Second, one good thing about having crips around is during the night
when the pits are going and there's not much else to do, you can play
our version of Cow Pie Bingo. Take chalk and mark off big squares in the parking lot. Larry will be drunk so just push him out in the middle,
and everyone buys a square. Watch until Larry takes a shit...what ever
square it lands in wins the money!!

Ahhhhh.. the Smoke on the Beach memories. =D>

I thought what happened in Myrtle Beach, stays in Myrtle Beach! ******! I didn't say anything about...................nevermind. At least my chair got me an invitation to become a Shriner!

Ride?

Here is my little Harley tucked away in her own little shop attached to my garage. I go out there and PARTY!!!! like a dog almost every night.
As a matter of fact, I am on my way right now to the fridge out there and grab a beer to quench my thirst and then take some Jack and relax in the Harley Shop.
Life has been good to me!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!
ed
http://usera.imagecave.com/kickassbbq/harley.jpg

I'm babysitting a 600cc Yamaha for my daughter while she's in California. I think she's going to have me sell it once warm weather gets here, though. I don't have a photo (it's in the garage under a cover) but here's one that's about the same - hers is silver instead of blue.

yz600bl3r.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom