BBQ-4-U Get Together Accomodations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
If anyone is having a problem getting a cabin or hotel for the BBQ-4-U get together here is a link to where we're staying Friday and Saturday night. Really nice place, we've stayed here on several occassions!

Prospect Hill

Hey guys, I'm kidding!!! I'm not staying at that place. Bill sent me the link as an alternate place to stay incase all the cabins were taken. I saw the prices and almost choked. :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
Hey guys, I'm kidding!!! I'm not staying at that place. Bill sent me the link as an alternate place to stay incase all the cabins were taken. I saw the prices and almost choked. :shock:

Too bad...Puff said he was really looking forward to staying in the 'boys cabin' with his 'bestest bud' Larry...... :shock: :LOL:

SteerCrazy said:
Larry Wolfe said:

Too bad...Puff said he was really looking forward to staying in the 'boys cabin' with his 'bestest bud' Larry...... :shock: :LOL:

The bed of my truck will be empty, he's more than happy to sleep there!! But he ain't spoonin' with me, I ain't Rempe!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom