Batching it this weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Had two italian sausages in the fridge and yellow and green squash. Decased the sausage and fried it up with onion, green pepper and garlic. Added the squash and rotel tomato's. Spiced up with Grill Creations seasoning, salt and pepper. Made chicken noodles from lipton. What a meal. That and a cold adult beverage and M*A*S*H* on TV. What a night.

Sorry, no pics. The wife took the camera to Kentucky this weekend :badgrin:

Sounds good buddy, enjoy the free time! You get bored you know where I live, I always have cold beer!

bige1 said:
nothing like a cold :bar: beer after a hard days work, especially today , its was a scorcher out there.........
I'll :bar: , it's going to be a scorcher all week

Nice and simple Bill.
You gotta' love those Lipton noodle dishes.
Have you tried the Teriyaki? Good stuff :!:

Puff said:
bige1 said:
nothing like a cold :bar: beer after a hard days work, especially today , its was a scorcher out there.........
I'll :bar: , it's going to be a scorcher all week

Nice and simple Bill.
You gotta' love those Lipton noodle dishes.
Have you tried the Teriyaki? Good stuff :!:

Love the Teriyaki noodles. Never been big on rice so I keep to the noodles.

Batching it, and you're sitting at home eating Lipton noodle's.

You ought to put on you cleanest dirty fire department T-shirt, go pick up Larry, and the two of you could go cruise'n for chicks.
4.gif

Bruce B said:
Batching it, and you're sitting at home eating Lipton noodle's.

You ought to put on you cleanest dirty fire department T-shirt, go pick up Larry, and the two of you could go cruise'n for chicks.
4.gif

Yeah at least I'd be the good looking one! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":3s131vqv]Batching it, and you're sitting at home eating Lipton noodle's.

4.gif

Yeah at least I'd be the good looking one! :eek:[/quote:3s131vqv]

Even after you pick up the chicks!!
5.gif

5.gif
5.gif

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":39svo324][quote="Bruce B":39svo324]Batching it, and you're sitting at home eating Lipton noodle's.

4.gif

Yeah at least I'd be the good looking one! :eek:[/quote:39svo324]

Even after you pick up the chicks!!
5.gif

5.gif
5.gif
[/quote:39svo324]

#-o :lcry:

wittdog said:
I bet you would eat an enhanced chick.... :grin:

I sure would, but wouldn't be as happy as I would if I had a "Natural" chick! I don't like fake mammories!! 8-[

wittdog said:
Larry Wolfe said:
wittdog said:
I bet you would eat an enhanced chick.... :grin:

I sure would, but wouldn't be as happy as I would if I had a "Natural" chick! I don't like fake mammories!! 8-[
Yeah I couldn't agree with you more. :!:

I'm glad we like to eat the same things! Next time I'm batching it, we'll go trolling! 8-[

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom