Bass Boat For Sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's OK this time Pigs.... :eep: :eep: :eep: :eep: :eep: :eep: :eep: :eep: :eep: :eep:

Finney said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Oh yea, Goofy me. #-o That was a bad day for me :bar:
Everybody has them.

Have a beer and think about it. 8-[ :bar:

You sure Finney??? I've never seen you get mad??? You don't seem to get upset about much. I wish I was more like you!! You are my hero!!! :razz:

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2k5pzvx4]Oh yea, Goofy me. #-o That was a bad day for me :bar:
Everybody has them.

You sure Finney??? I've never seen you get mad??? You don't seem to get upset about much. I wish I was more like you!! You are my hero!!! :razz:[/quote:2k5pzvx4]
I haven't seen you get mad either, Larry. :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :eep: :eep: :eep:

The Joker said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2gyf3x1s]
Finney said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2gyf3x1s]Oh yea, Goofy me. #-o That was a bad day for me :bar:
Everybody has them.

You sure Finney??? I've never seen you get mad??? You don't seem to get upset about much. I wish I was more like you!! You are my hero!!! :razz:[/quote:2gyf3x1s]
I haven't seen you get mad either, Larry. :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :eep: :eep: :eep:[/quote:2gyf3x1s]

Oh yeah, it takes alot to get me mad. I haven't gotten mad in years! :taunt: :taunt:

Back
Top Bottom