Barbeque Logo's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I have a brother in law in the computer graphics line of work. I dropped him an email about desinging a new logo for me. He is thinking about doing more bbq logo's. If anyone is interested in getting a logo or new logo, please respond here so I can give him a head count of interested persons. I'll post his desing here when I get it.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":18bpn3wq]If it's free I'm in! 8-[

#-o What part of "line of work" did you not get. [-X[/quote:18bpn3wq]

I see, thanks for pointing that out. #-o

Not sure yet, he is looking at mine now. He says that there isn't many people doing them now and is thinking about it. I thought that if I could get a "potential" customer base for him that it might push him in the right directions.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Not sure yet, he is looking at mine now. He says that there isn't many people doing them now and is thinking about it. I thought that if I could get a "potential" customer base for him that it might push him in the right directions.

#-o

Bill tell him to do mine for free and I'll advertise for him. 8-[

Finney said:
That's why we named our team, "BBQ-4-U.com"... We saved on the logo design. Rempe had already paid for them. :lmao:

Now that right there is funny! I don't care who you are, that's funny! =D>

Okay, so here is what my brother in law came up with. First a little background.

Gary in VA and I have talked about teaming up and doing some long distance competitons together. To keep in the spirit of competion we decided to come up with a joint team name to do these comps under. He lives on one side of the mountain and I live on the other. HENCE the name.

What do you think?
mybbqlogo1ft.jpg

I like the name, either My Side of the Mountain or The Other Side of the Mountain, not crazy about the graphic. I picture a mountain in the foreground with a pig character on each side with a pit with smoke coming out, looking competitively at each other and yelling, "Mine's the best" "Nope, mine's better"

I'm not dissing your B.I.L., it just doesn't do anything for me. Not a black and white guy, I like color.

Just an FYI, there is a guy named Patrick who owns a company called Hot Spot Graphics who does many BBQ Banners for teams and does quality work.

Don't have a number, but it is available over on the BBQ Forum.

Bruce B said:
I like the name, either My Side of the Mountain or The Other Side of the Mountain, not crazy about the graphic. I picture a mountain in the foreground with a pig character on each side with a pit with smoke coming out, looking competitively at each other and yelling, "Mine's the best" "Nope, mine's better"

I'm not dissing your B.I.L., it just doesn't do anything for me. Not a black and white guy, I like color.

Just an FYI, there is a guy named Patrick who owns a company called Hot Spot Graphics who does many BBQ Banners for teams and does quality work.

Don't have a number, but it is available over on the BBQ Forum.

I kind of agree. When I discussed this with my B I L, I suggested almost exactly what you invisioned. Cartoon characters being hatfields and mccoys with there cookers and a LONG rifle next to them on either side of the mountain.

He says he doesnt do cartoons.

Back
Top Bottom