Bad ride home..............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I was merging from the exit lane onto the highway. There was a Mercedes and a Dumptruck in front of me. I merge safely two lanes over when all of a sudden the Mercedes darts in front of me and slams on the brakes. I didn't even have time to hit the brakes, hit it at approximately 65 MPH, spun her right into the dumptruck. I get charged for an unsafe lane change. Go figure!

OUCHY !!!!!!... charged/found at fault?... does that mean your insurance won't pay your damage if you're at fault? and will you be charged for repairs to all others vehicles and medical involved?

Smokey_Joe said:
OUCHY !!!!!!... charged/found at fault?... does that mean your insurance won't pay your damage if you're at fault? and will you be charged for repairs to all others vehicles and medical involved?

It'll all be covered by my insurance. I'm sure they'll jack my premiun up though.

Man I guess I did not tell you to have a safe ride home. :LOL: I'm sorry that happen I hate when things happen like this no one wins. :oops:

By the way Thank you!lol

I hope you didn't get hurt! I'm really sorry you got in an accident today. Hope tomorrow is a much brighter day!

Would that be on the same piece of s%#t road we discussed before??
The one I hope I ever have the dipleasure of driving again?

Glad your OK bud ;)

Griff said:
Glad you're all right. But is this gonna cause a WR Bold shortage?

Griff

No shortage, but I can see a price incease on the horizon. Probably about the same time his insurance policy renews. [smilie=a_holyshit.gif]

You guys are too kind. Reality is setting in this morning as I watch my little one get ready for school and eat her breakfast! Nobody got hurt, the vehicles can be fixed, so I'm lucky considering..........

I'm NOT however looking forward to dealing with the insurance folks today. :shock:

glad everyone's o.k. Larry....dealing with the insurance company during the day? Aren't they already in their coffins at that time :shock: ?

R

I have State Farm...never really been in an accident yet but they have always been really helpful with everything I have needed!

Glad your OK, Larry! Did you manage a tire iron blast to the head of that dumb driver of the Benz? I bet they aren't feeling to good today...plus I'm sure that dump body didn't give to much on the front end Jones!! See, their is a silver lining!! :D

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":18555sfc]You guys are too kind. Reality is setting in this morning as I watch my little one get ready for school and eat her breakfast! Nobody got hurt, the vehicles can be fixed, so I'm lucky considering..........

I'm NOT however looking forward to dealing with the insurance folks today. :shock:
i don't know who your insured with but after my wife totaled our tahoe last year gieco paid up w/in 2 days. i wouldn't call the experience 'pleasent' but it wasn't painful.[/quote:18555sfc]

Geico...so easy even a caveman can do it.

Back
Top Bottom