Back in the USA....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Awesome trip. People are people everywhere we went. Got along with everyone and had a blast...took over 2500 pics...and some funny videos.. Here's a few so far.. Time to BBQ... Got 3 new Greek cookbooks too...enjoy

dsc0077fq3.jpg

Ruins of Pompei- Italia.. Volcano in background
dsc0218dz4.jpg

Egypt

dsc0210wo4.jpg

Cool Egyptian man
dsc0050ig5.jpg

Super nice moslem man...
dsc0077ri2.jpg

The western wall - Israel.
dsc0030qv3.jpg

Lovable Turkish moslem family
dsc0170gx8.jpg

3000 year old toilets - Ephisus, Turkey
dsc0135nu2.jpg

Awesome view from a mountain in Patmos, Greece...
dsc0060mj1.jpg

A view from Santorini, Greece
dsc0047kg1.jpg

italian girl for JB.... :D

Wow looks like it was a trip of a lifetime!@!!!!

Congratulations.

Now tell us how was the food???????

007bond-jb said:
Super cool SS Great pics too. How was the food?
The food was ok. but cajun food is way better.. I got some spices from Turkey. I think the folks on the forum cook much better than over there or I just have to get used to it... I did talk a jew into eating pork and shrimp and all kinds of un kosher things...He might have had the munchies too.... :shock:

Great trip dude. Awesome pics. Nice to get home, eh.
The Mennonites that live around me have those toilets too, except they drop their pants first. That was messy, wasn't it? :LOL: :LOL:

Welcome back SS. Where did you go in Turkey and did you have a chance to visit the grand bazaar and the spice market? I spent about four weeks there on business and just loved it, except for the smell of cigarettes and car exhaust. The pics are great...keep em coming and thanks for sharing.

surfinsapo said:
007bond-jb said:
Super cool SS Great pics too. How was the food?
The food was ok. but cajun food is way better.. I got some spices from Turkey. I think the folks on the forum cook much better than over there or I just have to get used to it... I did talk a jew into eating pork and shrimp and all kinds of un kosher things...He might have had the munchies too.... :shock:

There's our good will ambasador!

Toby keil said:
Welcome back SS. Where did you go in Turkey and did you have a chance to visit the grand bazaar and the spice market? I spent about four weeks there on business and just loved it, except for the smell of cigarettes and car exhaust. The pics are great...keep em coming and thanks for sharing.
We docked in "Kusadasi" and drove to Ephesus Ruins and St Johns Church area. I am almosr done uploading all my pics.. The videos are going to be spliced into my cooking movies... :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom