Back from Vaca

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Bubba

Executive Chef
Made it back yesterday in one piece and a lot lighter in the wallet. Spent 4 days in Niagara Falls. Ate fairly good and didn't do a whole lot of drinking. One thing that really sucked was they all tell you to use your credit card to ensure the proper exchange rate...now everyone's cards are being declined or unable to process. Now this didn't happen in all establishments but still quite a few. They want the American cash and to make money on the exchange rate.

I did finally meet BBQmm which was really great. Spent the better part of a day in Toronto with him. My kids loved him. He's actually quite a good guy, now that I've wrecked his online personna. We went to a really good Mexican place called Rancho Relaxo for for beers and food. Both were good but they ran out of Guiness he was drinking. It's really nice to actually get to meet some of the people you talk to and refreshing to find they're actually decent human beings. :!:

Uncle Bubba,i think you need a vacation :grin: you must be tired from all the walking?like i said,,i'm from Buffalo so everything was twice as far as i thought. :!: Awesome family,everyone was incredible,your daughter is theee cutest little angel,,,,she asks me,can i have a bubble gum? well you can have pretty much anything from anybody with that little face,she says to me,,"daddy knocked out my toof",i was ready to try kicking your butt,till i realised she has baby teeth! =D> Take her to a bank and instead of bubble gum,teach her to ask for a bag full of large bills.
Yup i pretty much ruined that 6 pack! :) and what's up with 4.2% Guinness? i'm thinking that beer was smuggled across 2 borders.
Me decent? Get some rest!! you may need a vacation!

So somebody from the board showed up when and where they were supposed to :eek: ...I would have met you in Canada for some culture... :!:

Back
Top Bottom