Back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MUShand

Senior Cook
Been away for a while! My wife is pregnant with our 3rd gir! Gonna be outnumbered 4-1 in my house in June! So cooking is going to be my refuge. Here are my Super Bowl Eats
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360065589.409441.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360065605.315457.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1360065619.082926.jpg.

Welcome to the club. I was also outnumbered likewise. I dont know about Missouri, but in NYS if you are the only male in a house with four females you can legally be drunk all the time and are exempt from any DWI laws. If you are stopped, you just explain you are the only male in the house along with a wife and three daughters and they send you on your way.. The good thing is that as the girls get older, they love to take care of their Daddy !

Groceries look great. Congrats on the new addition to the family. Try not to get tangled in all the panty hose hanging up in the bathroom. Those things can trap an unsuspecting person like a fly in a spider web.

Outnumbered 3-1 here, figured it must be some punishment from a former life. Good looking food and good luck!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom