Attn: Pit Builders

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's easy you find the line with the women customs officer and tell her you went to Canada for the strip joints....they know you are a pig and wave you thru...I used to do it all the time ;)

this is what the link took me too

Not Found
The requested URL /about.html[/url] was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.speedtraptv.com Port 80

Just asking. No hostility from me, but I've got questions I'd like to see
answered.

speedtrap said:
WOW!! :shock: Talk about a hostile crowd!! I can honestly say I have never gotten a reaction to possible TV coverage of an industry with this type of negativity. :?

In response to an earlier post. Yes the forums do have a Blocker up so that people with fewer than 5 posts can’t post web addresses or URL links onto the forums. This is the main reason I didn’t post a link to our web pages. So I have gone through and bumped a few threads so that my post count is high enough to post the links. :oops:

Just check out this link and it should answer all of you apparent questions with ease. http://speedtraptv.com/about.html

This is a site for only 1 of our many shows. The others are all outdoor related shows filmed world wide. The following is a list of our current productions not including the 3 new series that are in different stages of development.

Jim Hebert's International Sportsman TV Series (Outdoor Channel/ ESPN)
Xtreme Outdoors (OLN/SPIKE)
Speedtrap TV (America One/Outdoor Channel)
Put Up or Shut Up (Speed Channel)

Also if any of you would like to see some video of this show check out
http://www.speedtraptv.com/SpeedTrapDunes.mov

Some of us are warm and Fuzzy [smilie=vibes.gif]

I believed in him.

The rest of you guys especially Bruce will have to grovel to get back in his good graces! :shock:

Kloset BBQR said:
I believed in him.

The rest of you guys especially Bruce will have to grovel to get back in his good graces! :shock:

He'll delete the thread before he grovels 8) And what about PitbullJoe :?:

Have a nice day ;)

Well I gotta believe that Joe will be blacklisted across all T.V. networks for his comments. That's how those Hollywood types work you know! :D

speedtrap said:
Kloset BBQR said:
I believed in him.

Thanks for the support Kloset :D

Im looking for a guest cook for a few shows. Do you like to Hunt and Fish?

I have a few shows set for this year and would love to have some experienced cooks come on and help with the cooking segments..

I personally went to culinary school and have done quite a bit of cooking and smoking over the years but I am sure I dont know everything. So every little bit of help is a + in my book!!

Yep I hunt Turkey and do a little deep sea fishing when I get down to Florida. Love to help you out with your show. Just PM me. Thanks Speedtrap!

speedtrap said:
Kloset BBQR said:
I believed in him.

Thanks for the support Kloset :D

Im looking for a guest cook for a few shows. Do you like to Hunt and Fish?

I have a few shows set for this year and would love to have some experienced cooks come on and help with the cooking segments..

I personally went to culinary school and have done quite a bit of cooking and smoking over the years but I am sure I dont know everything. So every little bit of help is a + in my book!!

Becareful what you wish for. Keep the booze locked up until you're done with the shoot :LOL:

PS: Einstein's too heavy to move.

I'm the Site Administrator here...if anyone is going to be famous and on TV it is me...I have all the experince...I produce the BBQ 4 U Show...you simpletons!! :shock:

speedtrap said:
Kloset BBQR said:
Well I gotta believe that Joe will be blacklisted across all T.V. networks for his comments. That's how those Hollywood types work you know! :D

Your Kidding Me right. :?

Im A Red Neck, Back Woods, BBQ Eating, Adrenaline Junkie that just happens to Be in The TV industry. :shock:

Yeah Speedtrap, we know you're not from Hollywood!

Greg Rempe said:
I'm the Site Administrator here...if anyone is going to be famous and on TV it is me...I have all the experince...I produce the BBQ 4 U Show...you simpletons!! :shock:

It would take too long to get your pits out of attic :LOL: :shock:

DATsBBQ said:
Kloset BBQR said:
I believed in him.

He'll delete the thread before he grovels 8) And what about PitbullJoe :?:

Have a nice day ;)

I don't feel the need.... thank you very much DATs
Having a wonderful day! ;)

"Well I gotta believe that Joe will be blacklisted across all T.V. networks for his comments. That's how those Hollywood types work you know!"....

Oh my GOSH! no no nooooooooooo not the TV blacklist!

Say what you will, but I still find it odd that his first post was the way it was....AND he still hasn't given his name or contact info...only provided a couple links that anyone could post.
I guess I value my pits a bit more then a fleeting chance at stardome.

Ya'll go right ahead and get famous..... hey speedtrap...I think DATs has his pit and gear all loaded up for you to go by and TAKE,..... errrrrrrr I ummm mean pick up.

Speedtrap wrote:
"Just check out this link and it should answer all of you apparent questions with ease. http://speedtraptv.com/about.html "
NOPE...didn't do it for me, sorry.

Griff said:
We can use mine if you'll help me dig 'em out of the snow.

Griff

Just what I was thinking :LOL: I too, feel your pain 8) Actually, I was thinking I should be drinking :cheers

no biggie....this board is very similar to the United States of America.
We love to fight, sometimes bitterly, amongst ourselves.....but an
attack from outside (or even a perceived attack :oops: :D ) brings us together.

We Must Protect This House!!

This topic is heading to the GD section...it has nothing to do with this section!

Secondly, and most importantly, why are you using this forum as a way to get in touch with pit makers? Wouldn't it be easier to contact them directly and ask for their pits?

If possible, can you PM or email your phone number so I can call you tomorrow? I would like to investigate a little further if its all the same.

By the way, I am the only one you need to answer to...this is my house! Looking forward to speaking with you soon... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Greg Rempe
Site Administrator :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom