Arrival of the PigPowder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I am sitting here in the office selling trailers like a crazed maniac....then the phone rings...it's Becky telling me my Powder has arrived!!! Imagine my happiness! She laughed at your name "FATZ BBQ"...not the BBQ part. Then I had to go in to the disertation of how you got the name Fatz and how you have it tatted on your big fat gut! :LOL:

She said she would like to meet you and that she has a few good Catch Phrases for you to use to market you BBQ!

Example: "Grab that ass and smoke it!" :shock:

Greg, you're married????

The overwhelming compassion of women never ceases to amaze me. :smt059

Well Greg have you tasted the PP yet? Give us a review. Lets see how good of a salesman you are?

Finally got home and tried the PigPowder...WOW!!

It has a wonderful aroma and has a nice not to sweet taste with a buzz at the end to satisfy even the most finickey spice pallet!

I got 4 bottles...1 free w/ purchase of 3! It comes sealed for freshness and is a great product! I espically like the way you can shake it out or spoon it out depending on the side you choose!

This will be going over eveything to give it that added umph! If you haven't yet, go order 3 and get one for free...you'll be set for weeks and it will be the best $15 you've spent in a while!!! :D

Great job FATZO!

Chris Finney said:
Was that Greg the salesman, or Greg the guy on a BBQ forum telling you what he really thinkls? :?
I think it was Greg the "Kiss Ass". :shock: I mean, he's also invited FATZ to stay at his house for SmokeStock II as well... And ONLY FATZ! And to think, Greg wanted to shack up with me during SmokeStock I ! ! ! :-D :-D

Let 'em rip, boyz!!

Bill Hays said:
[quote="Chris Finney":1684wagb]Was that Greg the salesman, or Greg the guy on a BBQ forum telling you what he really thinkls? :?
I think it was Greg the "Kiss Ass". :shock: I mean, he's also invited FATZ to stay at his house for SmokeStock II as well... And ONLY FATZ! And to think, Greg wanted to shack up with me during SmokeStock I ! ! ! :-D :-D

Let 'em rip, boyz!![/quote:1684wagb]

Tell Greg about your PORK RUB and you'll be back in. :shock:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom