Are you ready for............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
some FOOTBALL I am....another season of high hopes...and eating good on Sundays..what's cooking for the kickoff to the NFL...
Doing a few dips....bacon mushroom dip, chicken wing dip, a brushettea wih the roasted red peppers and some deviled eggs...and will probably order a pizza....(we had our fantasy football draft yesterday I knew I'd be in no condition to cook today)

I'm going wine tasting with my wife today. This way the rest of the season I'll hear no pissing and moaning............................. from her, at least! :LOL:

Yep, another season of high hopes will probably coming crashing back to reality as our 1st place (Exhibition Season 3-1) Cleveland Browns take on the Squealers from Pissburg! A loss in today's opener also traditionally starts the countdown to Basketball season (at least here in Cleveland).

Enjoy the day guys and thank God for NFL Sunday Ticket! :D

Kloset BBQR said:
Yep, another season of high hopes will probably coming crashing back to reality as our 1st place (Exhibition Season 3-1) Cleveland Browns take on the Squealers from Pissburg! A loss in today's opener also traditionally starts the countdown to Basketball season (at least here in Cleveland).

Enjoy the day guys and thank God for NFL Sunday Ticket! :D

I always thought they were the Titsburgh Feelers. :?

Browns are off to a great start.

Backup punter who can't punt leads to first touchdown, followed by an intereception.

Higlight of the game, 4 penalties called on the Brown on a single play! First time I've ever seen that!

We're lucky to be down only 10-0!

Time to look for another game!

redskinslogo.jpg
cowboysno.jpg

--John 8)

Back
Top Bottom