apps

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Brian,
Get another Top Sirloin, slice against the grain and mairnade in a marinade of your choice (I like the KC Master Piece Honey Teriyaki) and skewer them along with the chicken skewers. BTW KC Masterpiece makes a good Carribbean Jerk marinade that is great on chicken skewers.

There is a recipe in the poultry section from Brian S that would make great skewers. Try that one sometime. Hey Larry, glad to see someone else uses store bought every once in a while. I also like the KC products too. More their rubs than sauce though.

I vote for the beef skewers too.. I marinade them in the jerk mairinade from my local grocer and cook them fast on a really hot fire....

Brian, the ABT's dont have to be hot. My kids love them as well, so I scrape the seeds and veins out pretty good and only every once in a while do I get one that ends up a little hot...

Another crowd pleaser is always grilled bacon wrapped scallops...

I had a recipe for a tarragon shrimp that grilled after marinating in tarragon, lemon juice, olive oil amongst a few other things. I put those on skewwers too..

brian j said:
[quote="john pen":26nrdgx2]Brian, the ABT's dont have to be hot.

i know that.

you know that.

convince my wife of that. :eek:[/quote:26nrdgx2]

If she can't handle the heat, the have her try some made with some milder peppers than jalaps.
bananna, or wax.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom