Anyone remeber the Joey Chitwood Auto Daredevil show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ScottyDaQ

Master of All
I saw it a couple times and loved it. I was prolly 7 or 8 the last time I saw it. One of the routines was with a clown .... What was the clowns name? Sparky? Happy? :-k :dunno:

The setup was one of the Chevettes would come speeding towards the clown, slams on the brakes just in time and the clown jumps onto the hood and smashes his face into the windscreen. The announcer says : (name of clown), That was amazing! Whoa, it looks like you have a little something coming from your nose ... Is that blood?" The clown says "No, ...... itsnot." (said very fast .... ba-dum bum)
:grin: :grin: :) :)

Anyway, I was watching one of those Evel K movies and they showed a scene from Joey Chitwood and that got me thinking back. I told my son Brody about the clowns scene and he keeps asking what the name is when he recreates the scene cuz he thinks it sooo funny... but I CANNOT remember what the clown's name was!

Anyone?

Yeah I Googled and saw that, I kinda looks like him, but he doesn't say the name he used and it wasn't "Jackie" .... I think it was "Happy" I guess I just use that name then. :grin:

I used to have one of the Chevettes as a toy. Ahhhhhh memories. :(

I know!!!!!!

It’s been years yes .. but I just saw this thread doing some research. I know the clown. He is my great uncle. Email me. Rescuemich@Gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom