Anyone know where,

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3fnxxfys]Bill did you receive your WSM yet??

Yeah, UPS delivered it at 5 AM :roll: . Its in Charlottesville UPS. Should be here today.[/quote:3fnxxfys]

Sooooooooo you HAVE NOT received it yet.............

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1eznhl1c][quote="Larry Wolfe":1eznhl1c]Bill did you receive your WSM yet??

Yeah, UPS delivered it at 5 AM :roll: . Its in Charlottesville UPS. Should be here today.[/quote:1eznhl1c]

Sooooooooo you HAVE NOT received it yet.............[/quote:1eznhl1c]
UPS is out there till the truck is empty.... he'll get it.

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1men02el][quote="Larry Wolfe":1men02el]Bill did you receive your WSM yet??

Yeah, UPS delivered it at 5 AM :roll: . Its in Charlottesville UPS. Should be here today.

Sooooooooo you HAVE NOT received it yet.............[/quote:1men02el]
UPS is out there till the truck is empty.... he'll get it.[/quote:1men02el]

I hope he does, but we'll see..........................................

Congrats man, and speaking of WSM tracking there should be a second WSM arriving today. Mine was put on the truck at 5:10am for delivery to my house. I'm expecting twins :) . I usually get my packages around 3:00 or 4:00 in the afternoon.

Rockin Rooster said:
My wife called and the twin has arrived. I'll have to smoke something on both and make you twice as hungry :D .

Wahoo, little WSM's popping out everywhere.
1.gif
Gotta love spring.

Hey Rooster. Not to break your heart but I think the one on the right is a little better looking. Must take after the mother. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Hey Rooster. Not to break your heart but I think the one on the right is a little better looking. Must take after the mother. ;)
I have a couple of cooks on the one on the left and it is due a thorugh cleaning. I guess I'll have to cook on the newest one so they match. I would also expect them to become triplets before the summer is out or maybe even quadruplets :shock: .

Back
Top Bottom