Anyone care to go for a swim in these waters.......?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":18t03joo]And I went hunting twice this year and didnt even see a deer. :cry:

Then don't go hunting, go swimming![/quote:18t03joo]
That's right. But instead of flippers tie two chicken legs to your feet ;)

I've swam with gators! I grew up in southeast Georgia and we'd go swimming in Alligator Creek where people claim to have seen quite a few of them. I never saw any there. However, my grandfather has a couple of ponds over in some woods and I went swimming there one afternoon. He showed up a bit later when we were just fishing and asked if we'd seen the gators that afternoon. We hadn't but he said there was two good sized adults and he'd seen a few babies as well. I never went swimming there again!

allie said:
I've swam with gators! I grew up in southeast Georgia and we'd go swimming in Alligator Creek where people claim to have seen quite a few of them. I never saw any there. However, my grandfather has a couple of ponds over in some woods and I went swimming there one afternoon. He showed up a bit later when we were just fishing and asked if we'd seen the gators that afternoon. We hadn't but he said there was two good sized adults and he'd seen a few babies as well. I never went swimming there again!

That's kind of like right after you put the knife down from slicing meat....

someone says..."Did you feel how sharp the edge is on that knife ?"

Well I guess you don't need to cut your finger to know the edge is sharp, it kinda goes unsaid....they didn't name it Alligator Creek for nuthin'!... ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom