Anybody there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Man it's Friday night, where the hell is every body :eek: :HAT: :HAT: :HAT: :HAT: :HAT: :HAT:

As the weather warms the board dies down on the weekends...people are out cooking and smoking and drinking and having a good time! This is a sign of a successful board when the activity dies down on the weekends! :D

umm, the BBQ-4-U team is washing dishes, etc, for their wives.
The Captain Morgan team, on the other hand, is preparing beans
and peach cobbler for the Yankee golfers. Q is chopped, sauced
and ready to re-heat, and burgers, dogs and chicken will be cooked
tomorrow.

You can always tell a real q team by how they spend their weekends.
Cooking, or taking the p lashes.

Greg Rempe said:
As the weather warms the board dies down on the weekends...people are out cooking and smoking and drinking and having a good time! This is a sign of a successful board when the activity dies down on the weekends! :D

I hear ya' brother, I envy those guys where it's warm, it's still cold here(how 'bout Ohio)
I AM SICK OF THE COLD :!: :!:
When the weather warms up, i'll be doin' the same thing :grin:
Wish I was goin' to Myrtle Beach next month :!:

I AM SICK OF THE COLD!!!!!

Captain Morgan said:
umm, the BBQ-4-U team is washing dishes, etc, for their wives.
The Captain Morgan team, on the other hand, is preparing beans
and peach cobbler for the Yankee golfers. Q is chopped, sauced
and ready to re-heat, and burgers, dogs and chicken will be cooked
tomorrow.

You can always tell a real q team by how they spend their weekends.
Cooking, or taking the p lashes.

Have the rest of the team do those dishes too, sounds like a lot of fun(work) down there Cappy, tell Nick to eat me a platefull :grin:

This part of the BBQ-4-U Comp Team is fuming over the speeding ticket he just received going to Sams Club to buy an EZ Up for SOTB. The kicker is I was supposed to go tomorrow morning, but my wife insisted we go tonight, so of course now it is her fault I got the ticket! 77mph in a 60mph zone, by a really young Sheriff Deputy, this had to have been his first ticket he ever issued. He looked like he should have still been in High School. So I had to tuck my manhood in and "yes sir" him, after all he is the "Law" and we all have to respect it!

So my Friday went like this, I ate breakfast at Mc Donalds, it was okay. Then I took my older daughter to see Larry TCG Health Inspecter which was not very good but I really like him so I went to see it anyways. After that we went to Glory Days for lunch, half way there the Egg McMuffin and hash browns decided to do an Exorcist in my colon sitting in the wonderful Northern Va. traffic, so I start praying to the good Lord above that he'd give me the strength to hold it till I get to a bathroom. Tthank God the restaurant was about 1 mile away and I made it in time to totally ruin the guys day in the stall next to me. So life was good and my pants fit so much better after blast! So I proceeded with lunch, had a few beers and some really good chicken wings and crab dip. I got home and the wife says lets go to Sams tonight, so rather than fighting about what we had already talked about GOING TOMORROW, we proceeded to start the 55 mile one way trek to Sams. Half way there Johnny Law got me. The best part of my day was in Sams, this lady started yelling at me "hey, what are you doing down here" (I'm thinking, there's no way I have unknown kids in these parts) then I turn around and it's Mrs. Bill The Grill Guy "Kathy" and Lil' Q'er, so I chatted with them and they brightened up my evening, they're really good people! So now I've decided to drink myself into bolivian! :bar: I haven't had a speeding ticket in almost 8 years!!!!!!

Sounds like your way overdue...just kidding. What did he write you for 10 over , 15 over or did he "full boat" you?

Puff said:
I AM SICK OF THE COLD :!: :!:
When the weather warms up, i'll be doin' the same thing :grin:
Wish I was goin' to Myrtle Beach next month :!:

I AM SICK OF THE COLD!!!!!

Puff

Knock off the sniveling. You don't know cold. But you're right about the Myrtle Beach thing next month.

Griff

Bruce B said:
Sounds like your way overdue...just kidding. What did he write you for 10 over , 15 over or did he "full boat" you?

He gave me the Full Monty, Bruce. $5 per mile (17) over + $51 processing fee + $5 local fee (his tip). Comes to a grand total of $141. So the EZ Up canopy I went to buy ended up costing $207 for the tent + $40 membership fee + $141 ticket = $388.00.

Anyone cooking today?
I have a 7# flat (biggest they had :badgrin: ) going on in a few. Gunna burn up some yardwaste in the backyard firepit with the boy today ... he loves that. We've got plenty that needs burning. High of 45 today. Wow!

Scotty,
I'm not smoking today but I got a 12lb packer last night from Sams I'll be doing tomorrow. Gonna grill some seafood today.

GlennR said:
Larry Wolfe said:
So now I've decided to drink myself into bolivian! :bar:

I'm so happy I'm not from Bolivia! :grin:

Sounds like a tough day Larry. Cook something good today to make up for it.

Glenn

I'm going to. Gonna grill some seafood and then do a packer tomorrow. I wanted to stay off the roads this weekend but I gotta go to BJ's today to get stuff Sams didn't have, which is another 80+ miles round trip. I'm setting the cruise control though!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":276bqq4z]Sounds like your way overdue...just kidding. What did he write you for 10 over , 15 over or did he "full boat" you?

He gave me the Full Monty, Bruce. $5 per mile (17) over + $51 processing fee + $5 local fee (his tip). Comes to a grand total of $141. So the EZ Up canopy I went to buy ended up costing $207 for the tent + $40 membership fee + $141 ticket = $388.00.[/quote:276bqq4z]

Did he look like one of these guys?

ScottyDaQ said:
Anyone cooking today?
I have a 7# flat (biggest they had :badgrin: ) going on in a few. Gunna burn up some yardwaste in the backyard firepit with the boy today ... he loves that. We've got plenty that needs burning. High of 45 today. Wow!

I'm doing some of that salami Pappy made, some rib trimmings to use in beans tommorrow =P~
Havin' a heat wave huh Q?
Woke up to a bit of snow :eek:

Griff I don't think any of us have it as bad as you up there as far as cold :!:

Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Anyone cooking today?

I'm doing some of that salami Pappy made, some rib trimmings to use in beans tommorrow =P~
Havin' a heat wave huh Q?
Woke up to a bit of snow :eek:

Griff I don't think any of us have it as bad as you up there as far as cold :!:

Definately.
Brisket is on with some apple and maple wood. Trimmed it, gave it a dose of Wooster sauce, rubbed it heavily, and thew it on.
Wife is planting some pear tree saplings with the boy... when she comes back in, I start my BON FIRE ! Muuuuhahahahaaaaaaaaaa! :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom