Anybody Supporting Your Favorite Website?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do they come in any other color than white? Not the best color for comps unless you're putting them on just before the awards ceremony.

If I ordered one today, is there any chance that I'd have them before 10/14 for the Ohio State Champisonship in Nelsonville?

Kloset BBQR said:
Do they come in any other color than white? Not the best color for comps unless you're putting them on just before the awards ceremony.

If I ordered one today, is there any chance that I'd have them before 10/14 for the Ohio State Champisonship in Nelsonville?

Wear an apron. :!:

I don't know. #-o

Finney said:
Kloset BBQR said:

Wear an apron. :!:

I don't know. #-o

Who do you think I am Martha Stewart?

Kloset BBQR said:

Depends how much you want to pay for shipping...you can get it fairly quickly with standard ups ground (5-7 business days) or faster but more $$ for those quicker options! :!:

Okay, you talked me into it. JUST ordered one ash grey t and a black hat. Now, can I be an honerary member of the BBQ 4 U comp team? [-o<

Kloset BBQR said:
I just ordered the ash grey T shirt. Has anyone ordered the BBQ 4 U thong yet? Woody??????? :)

I did, but I have to wear it backwards to really appreciate it since I'm always sitting down!

Finney said:
Why didn't the "thumbnails" work? :)
No [/img] at the end..

Shirt, coffee mug, apron, hat, mousepad..Did I miss anything? :)

Kloset BBQR said:

Well it's hard to say. Greg sometimes uses Larrys favorite shipping company to send things!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom