Another Slow Saturday Morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Geesh, nobody's ever around at 4-6 am on Saturdays.I'm already on my fourth cup of coffee. What's the deal guys?I do my most creative stuff betwixt 3:00 - 5:00 am when up for a cook.If this keeps up...........I'm outta here!!!!!!

ps. I forgot, you guys all have WSM's . You don't have to get up!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Oh man, just got up to check the WSM. Its fine. Sorry woodlackofsleep, if I knew you were gonna be up I would have set my alarm to converse with you. Hey, I'll give you my number so you can call me next time and we can talk then. 1-800-luv2sleep!

Niagara River Smoker said:
9:30??? Good afternoon! :razz:

No shit! I just couldn't get up! I haven't slep this late in forever! The windows were open, we had a nice breeze blowing through and my HEAD HURTS!

Normally on Saturdays I'm up at the crack of noon, but I had to work a little today.....back home now with a new hammock and nothing to do but hang on this board, watch the Masters, drink beer, and grill a steak!

Captain Morgan said:
Normally on Saturdays I'm up at the crack of noon, but I had to work a little today.....back home now with a new hammock and nothing to do but hang on this board, watch the Masters, drink beer, and grill a steak!
Damn! It don't get no better than that!! :(

Jeff E said:
I have to work today, but I'll be watching The Masters tomorrow in HDTV. I might cook something on the grill too.
I feel fer ya Jeff ~ Looks mighty fine here right now... :grin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom