ANOTHER DEAD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Condelences and prayers offered on behalf of any and all which was associated with him in any manner. Unfortunantly I don't stay up late to watch infomercials so aint sure I seen him unless he was the Sham Wow guy. Dang I got to get some of those. It looks like a muracle the way that thang soaks up spills.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Condelences and prayers offered on behalf of any and all which was associated with him in any manner. Unfortunantly I don't stay up late to watch infomercials so aint sure I seen him unless he was the Sham Wow guy. Dang I got to get some of those. It looks like a muracle the way that thang soaks up spills.

bigwheel

The guy with the blue shirt and the beard. OxyClean, Kaboom, Mighty Putty, etc He wasn't a late night thing...if you watch ANY TV... you've seen him.

Rumor has it he was wiping down a george foreman grill with oxyclean on a shamwow and got electricuted...

john pen said:
Rumor has it he was wiping down a george foreman grill with oxyclean on a shamwow and got electricuted...

Now there's my smile for the day. Thanks!

They say celebs die in threes: David Carradine, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson. Leave it to Billy Mays to throw in one extra COMPLETELY FREE!

:twisted:

Tony M said:
They say celebs die in threes: David Carradine, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson. Leave it to Billy Mays to throw in one extra COMPLETELY FREE!

:twisted:

One more a coming...you're forgetting Ed McMahon

Carradine................Jackson
McMahon..................Mays
Fawcett....................????????

Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, and the “Big Bopper,” all died together in a plane crash in 1959.

Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix and Jim Morrison all died in close succession in late-1970-Early-1971.

In 2003, Johnny Cash, John Ritter, and Warren Zevon all died within the same week.

In 2005, King Fahd, Peter Jennings and Robin Cook died within a week of each other.

The following year closely timed deaths of Don Knotts, Darren McGavin and Dennis Weaver.

January 2008 within a week of each other were Heath Ledger, Suzanne Pleshette and Brad Renfro.

Michael Jackson dies and it’s 24/7 news coverage. A real American hero dies and not a mention of it in the news.

Ed Freeman

You're a 19-year-old kid. You're critically wounded and dying in the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley, 11-14-1965, LZ X-ray, Vietnam. Your infantry unit is outnumbered 8-1 and the enemy fire is so intense, from 100 or 200 yards away, that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the MediVac helicopters to stop coming in.

You're lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns, and you know you're not getting out. Your family is half way around the world, 12,000 miles away and you'll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day.

Then, over the machine gun noise, you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter and you look up to see an unarmed Huey, but it doesn't seem real because no Medi-Vac markings are on it.

Ed Freeman is coming for you. He's not Medi-Vac, so it's not his job, but he's flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire, after the Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He's coming anyway.

And he drops it in and sits there in the machine gun fire as they load 2 or 3 of you on board.

Then he flies you up and out, through the gunfire to the doctors and nurses.

And he kept coming back, 13 more times, and took about 30 of you and your buddies out, who would never have gotten out.

Medal of Honor Recipient Ed Freeman died on Wednesday, June 25th, 2009, at the age of 80, in Boise, ID. May God rest his soul.

Medal of Honor Winner
Ed Freeman!
Since the media didn't give him the coverage he deserves, send this to every red-blooded American you know.

THANKS AGAIN, ED, FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR OUR COUNTRY.
RIP

Dittos to what Cappy said Griff. That was a heart warmer and eye ball moisturizer. Thanks for posting.

bigwheel

The thing is neither of them have a thing to do with the news coverage since both are dead. The media is very slanted. Thanks for serving your country Ed Freeman..!!!! RIP

THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU, GRIFF.

He was portrayed in the movie We were Soldiers.........What a great movie too. One of my favorites. If you havent seen it....Go see it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom