Annual Picture review!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna meet you daughter! =P~

Great lookin' family! Thank you and your son for your service! Love & Peace Q Brutha!

txpgapro said:
I wanna meet you daughter! =P~

Great lookin' family! Thank you and your son for your service! Love & Peace Q Brutha!

Get in line!!!

Bruce B said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2g1nn549]Here we are. I'm the one with the gray hair.

Nice looking family Nick; The generosity of women always amazes me. :lmao: :lmao:[/quote:2g1nn549]

:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

You know, I was going to say something about his daughter, and I might as well confess, his wife too, but I thought, no, I'll be polite I won't be crude, I won't say anything even remotely sexual.

And what happens....as soon as I post, a couple pedophiles (I'm assuming she's under 17) spew their venom.

THAT'S IT I'M OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bruce B said:
You know, I was going to say something about his daughter, and I might as well confess, his wife too, but I thought, no, I'll be polite I won't be crude, I won't say anything even remotely sexual.

And what happens....as soon as I post, a couple pedophiles (I'm assuming she's under 17) spew their venom.

THAT'S IT I'M OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

How'd you see I spewed??? ******!

Bruce B said:

I'd say she's at least 21 [-o< .

I think you're almost right. If I remember correctly I think Nick said once before she was in college. So I'll up my bet to 19, no more than 20.

!7 was a little low now that I think of it. This reminds me of that scene from the Blues Brothers when they are in the fancy restaraunt. Remember....

All I know is she is FINE!!!!!!!!! I bet her mother looked just like that 20 some years ago. Nick doesn't only know how to pick'em, but he knows how to breed'em as well. :!:

Allow me to step in here and say STOP with the Nick's hot daughter talk...Thanks!!

I'm sure he appreciates the compliments but it is making me a tad uncomfortable...with you goons drooling like this [-X

Sheesh! what a freak show! Now you know why Susan doesn't post her photo here! Hey, where is Susan????????? That's it I'M OUTTA HERE!

Yeah Susan some of us have known you for quite awhile now, but you are still the "Mysterious Susan"! Come on and post a pic so we can put a face to ya!!

Let me just say that Nick is used to carry a gun on a day to day basis.
When he gets back here and reads this, I hope there's someone left for me to talk to here! :eek:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":1bwj72qm]Allow me to step in here and say STOP with the Nick's hot daughter talk [-X

What, you don't think she's hot????[/quote:1bwj72qm]

Greg was checking out Nick's sons! The uniforms always get Greggie poo riled up! 8-[

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":357r8al7][quote="Greg Rempe":357r8al7]Allow me to step in here and say STOP with the Nick's hot daughter talk [-X

What, you don't think she's hot????[/quote:357r8al7]

Greg was checking out Nick's sons! The uniforms always get Greggie poo riled up! 8-[[/quote:357r8al7]

Bruce...she looks fine!

Larry...takes one to know one!

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":21wu8scy][quote="Bruce B":21wu8scy][quote="Greg Rempe":21wu8scy]Allow me to step in here and say STOP with the Nick's hot daughter talk [-X

What, you don't think she's hot????[/quote:21wu8scy]

Greg was checking out Nick's sons! The uniforms always get Greggie poo riled up! 8-[[/quote:21wu8scy]

Bruce...she looks fine!

Larry...takes one to know one![/quote:21wu8scy]

Ooooooooooooooooo! Well my daddy can beat up your daddy and sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never hurt me! I'm rubber you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom