And now for your entertainment It's.............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
=D> "PUFF", =D> That's right everybody It's "PUFF" =D> For your beating to death enjoyment :bow: Mr. wolfe I would hope to hear from you first :eep: :D :D 8-[

Awww Puff, I'm really glad to see you have a great sense of humor! Some people just don't understand us!

Now, quit using the handicapped stall in the bathroom!

Larry Wolfe said:
Awww Puff, I'm really glad to see you have a great sense of humor! Some people just don't understand us!

=D> And the first person to write is...... =D> Mr. Larry Wolfe =D> Thanks for joining us tonight =D> Iwas hoping It would be you :eek: . Ya' know those stalls are bigger, and they always seem to have paper :grin:

Hey, that reminds me, One time I went into a restroom and the only open stall was the "handicapped" one. Well, I went in and started to drain my lizard when some guy snottily says, you don't look handicapped to me". I turned to argue with him ( and sprayed urine all over the place). I tried to explain, that , since no one was using the stall, it was "fair game", and just because one is "challenged" it does not mean that they never have to wait to take a leak! Was I wrong? Woody

Woody, I'm sure when he saw your "lizard", he then knew you were handicap! Probably thought you belonged in the ladies room then!

1.gif

Woodman said:
Hey, that reminds me, One time I went into a restroom and the only open stall was the "handicapped" one. Well, I went in and started to drain my lizard when some guy snottily says, you don't look handicapped to me". I turned to argue with him ( and sprayed urine all over the place). I tried to explain, that , since no one was using the stall, it was "fair game", and just because one is "challenged" it does not mean that they never have to wait to take a leak! Was I wrong? Woody
When ya' gotta' go ya' gotta' go :!: Plus they always seem to have paper :D

deputynrc said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Woody, I'm sure when he saw your "lizard", he then knew you were handicap! Probably thought you belonged in the ladies room then!

1.gif
:ack: :faint: :lmao: :lmao:
Quit laughing so hard, your gonna' wake up woody's lizard :)

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:

=D> And the first person to write is...... =D> Mr. Larry Wolfe =D> Thanks for joining us tonight =D> Iwas hoping It would be you :eek: . Ya' know those stalls are bigger, and they always seem to have paper :grin:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Nick Prochilo said:

1.gif

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :night:

The Missing Link said:
Puff when you enter a room I bet everyone turn to see who make all the noise. boy can you start something.
All in good fun brother :grin:

See this post didn't make it far without me!! I use the wheelchair cause "Chicks Dig It". Ever hear the Kenny Chesney song, "She thinks my tractors sexy"? Well chicks sing to me, "I think your wheelchairs sexy, it really turns me on" You jealous bassstads! I rule! I have bigger parking spaces, bigger bathroom stalls and a bigger "Lap Lizard" than Woodman!

Larry Wolfe said:
See this post didn't make it far without me!! I use the wheelchair cause "Chicks Dig It". Ever hear the Kenny Chesney song, "She thinks my tractors sexy"? Well chicks sing to me, "I think your wheelchairs sexy, it really turns me on" You jealous bassstads! I rule! I have bigger parking spaces, bigger bathroom stalls and a bigger "Lap Lizard" than Woodman!
But his dogs still makes yours look like a gecko.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom