Americas Favorite Sandwich?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
img_195702_0_a47c22ef1fa56b2bb6169ba050af12e4.jpg

Well technically think some form of a hamburger be the favorite national sandwich of the US of A...but sure a masterful BLT such as the one in the pic be nipping hard on the burger heels. Wished I had one now..or two maybe. Fact is I might just isssue orders for the Litttle Bride to make some tonight. Thanks for sharing.

bigwheel

I did have that for dinner last night. I ate 4, but it took me 1 1/2 hrs. Im a nut, but not a Joey Chestnut.

A fried egg on a BLT? :shock: Folks from Kaintuck obviously eat purty funny. Now I aint got nothing agin fried egg sandwiches with bacon tomaters and mayo on there so it must be something to do with the lettuce. Person also needs to add Pace Picante sauce on the egg deal. Maybe trade it in for the lettuce..that should work. Now that make a propa Dagwood sandwich suitable for the edumacated Texican gourmet pallette. As my dear old Daddy taught me many moons ago, "Son..when making an egg sandwich dont scramble the egg just fry it up till it gets hard." He also say don't put butter on a porkchop sandwich. Apparently that was a fashionable trend amongst the old widder ladies back in the 20's and 30's.

bigwheel

I am from Kentucky and I never have seen anyone put an egg on a BLT. Not that I wouldnt try it.
Wouldnt that be a BLTE?

Back
Top Bottom