American Idol

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I'm not a big survivor fan but I do LOVE AI !!!

So, who else is a fan...who ya think will win...man, I love that show.

By the way, I think Kelly Clarkson is the best AI to-date!! I find her to be fascinating!!

"I spread my wings and I learn how to fly,
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky.

And I'll, make a wish, take a risk, take a chance...
and make a change!!"

BRILLIANT!! :D :shock:

Jeff...I think the Fat guy from Cleveland is going to be the winner...at least he is my early pick to win...he has a great voice and is straight gangsta! :shock:

Okay... the wife and I watch it. She calls me on the phone during every commercial break. I like the shows that highlight all the bad people the best.

But.
I like the black girl with the hair, the girl from Vegas, and the country blonde. All hot.
There's guys in this?
Oh yeah... the guy with the long dreads, and the one rock guy. Not the one that quit the band on TV. He 'muggs' for the camera too much.

Jeff E said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3fpnen5v]Jeff...I think the Fat guy from Cleveland is going to be the winner...at least he is my early pick to win...he has a great voice and is straight gangsta! :shock:

He does have a great voice, but I'll be surprised if he makes it into the final 12. He just doesn't seem like American Idol material.
I agree with FATZ that Bo, one of the rockers did a great job.
I like the girl with the "fro", she rocked!!!! :-D
The blonde farmer girl also did a great job & isn't bad to look at. One of these weeks I'll remember their names. :)[/quote:3fpnen5v]

Jeff...I disagree...Ruben Studdard didn't have AI qualities...he was a big fat mess but still got through to win cuz he can flat out bring it when the singing starts!

I got 20-1 odds right now that Savon will be the winner. He's got the best voice of the group IMHO! By the way, did I mention I have never worked for a record company?!?! :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
Jeff...I disagree...Ruben Studdard didn't have AI qualities...he was a big fat mess but still got through to win cuz he can flat out bring it when the singing starts!

Unless he had to sing three songs in a row. Then he might need medical attention.

Now me of all people hate to bring out the race card... But if Rubin was white he would have never even been in the finals. A black man or woman usually gets a pass on the weight issue. You ain't ever going to see a big ass white girl in the finals. It ain't going to happen.

Technically Finn...my favorite AI has a big ass...granted, not Ruben Studdardesque, but not a butt like Brittney or Christina either. Did I mention I find Kelly Clarkson fascinating! :D :shock:

Jeff E said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":hudu7zs9]

Sorry Greg, I think you're wrong on this one. People looked at Ruben like a BIG teddy bear with his personality & smile.
The guy you think will win looks more like someone that would break into someone's house, kill the parents, kill the children, and then rip the head off of the kid's teddy bear. :shock:
He can sing though. :-D[/quote:hudu7zs9]

Jeff, he's from Cleveland...what do you think I look like!! :shock: :shock: :LOL:

I don't watch the show, but that Clay Aiken guy is about as appealing as having one's testicles eaten by fire ants!

Just to keep you AI fans up-to-date...Cleveland's own Scott Savol is still in the competition...you will recall that he was my early pick to win! :D

You're pretty fickle, you give up on the Cavaliers, now it's this serial killer who serenades you while he's whacking the family, when he gets tossed you'll move on to the Indians probably. :? :roll:

The Cavs whooped the Jazz last game out, Chief! Nevermind the thumping that the Bucks put on us last night! I am not a Tribe fan...Yankees all the way! :D

Scott Savol is not a serial killer by the way...he is cool man!! :-D

My wife watches it ... I'm not really into it. I like that farm girl. and I'm scared of that fat guy. He looks psycho like Pyle in Full Metal Jacket!!! If he doesn't win, I'm afraid of what may happen !
:badgrin:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom