all i want for christmas is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Xmas?

All of my spices to make my rubs are in a cardboard box.

I want a portable spice rack that folds up so I can take my spices with me to the smoker or a competition without loading up a box.

Just dreaming.

Smoke On!!!!!!

Well, I sent the wife a link to the 159.00 WSM and she didnt check it in time. Oh well, I was just trying to save her money.

all I want for Christmas is....

to earn an Invitation to compete at the 19th Annual Jack Daniels World Championship Invitational Barbeque!!!

if that is not possible.. then I have a list of lesser valued material things such as...

WSM
Weed burner
a catering truck
another cambro
beer
a jack daniels single barrel of whiskey bottled just for me
more beer
and more time to bbq and drink beer

i don't think that is too much to ask for!

Gary in VA said:
all I want for Christmas is....

to earn an Invitation to compete at the 19th Annual Jack Daniels World Championship Invitational Barbeque!!!

if that is not possible.. then I have a list of lesser valued material things such as...

WSM
Weed burner
a catering truck
another cambro
beer
a jack daniels single barrel of whiskey bottled just for me
more beer
and more time to bbq and drink beer

i don't think that is too much to ask for!

Now if you had asked for world peace...that would have been too much.

Yes that would be Natures Own Basques Lump Charcoal. I love the stuff. It is amazing. I have not found anything else comparable.

A forschner santokui knife, money toards a car, a few albums like david gilmour about a face and some from skynyrd.

Chris

Diva Q said:
Yes that would be Natures Own Basques Lump Charcoal. I love the stuff. It is amazing. I have not found anything else comparable.

My favorite also,always bought one bag at a time from 3-4 places,then when i'd hit upon nothing but all maple in a bag i would go back to that particular store and stock up. ;)

Back
Top Bottom