ABT Omlet..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
ABT's..not just for appetizers anymore....

Took an ABT and sliced it crosswise..

And added to an omlet with a little chedder...

It was very good....this opens up the door for all new kinds of options...Thanks to Wittdog for the idea, although at some point down the road, Im sure Capt. will take credit...

john pen said:
It was very good....this opens up the door for all new kinds of options...Thanks to Wittdog for the idea, although at some point down the road, Im sure Capt. will take credit...

John he already has! He made those for breakfast for us at SOTB! :lmao:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="john pen":1nnxe4xl]

John he already has! He made those for breakfast for us at SOTB! :lmao:[/quote:1nnxe4xl]
:lmao: :lcry: :lmao:
Does sound good though!

That omelet sure looks good. I’ve been eating those left over ABT’s like candy. Sometimes cold and sometimes hot. I'll be making some of those again. I'd like to try some stuffed with the Chicken Wing Dip.

wittdog said:
That omelet sure looks good. I’ve been eating those left over ABT’s like candy. Sometimes cold and sometimes hot. I'll be making some of those again. I'd like to try some stuffed with the Chicken Wing Dip.

Cold ABTs ROCK!!!!! =D> =D>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom