A New Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Until Sledneck's jealousy of this booard wears off and he/she just goes away, the only thing he/she can do is add a new name at the bottom. The account is not active until I activate it in the control panel so he/she can make no posts! =D> . So from now on, it might be a little harder to get in but better to be tight now than have some raving A-Hole run loose on this board. Oh, the life part isn't an option for this guy/girl...he/she has proven that over and over again the last few days! =D>

I've come to learn that other BBQ forums are having trouble with losers trying to bring down their boards as well...it's not just a Q-4-U problem! 8-[

Continue to pay it no mind... [-X

Hey Greg, maybe you will have to start giving admission tests. Hey one out of 190 or so, not bad odds really. This place really has a lot to offer, advise, reciepes and a good laugh at times! If they don't like it, then they should just leave, it's not like we're forced to be here, well maybe only Finney! Your doing a great job Greg....keep it up!

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey Greg, maybe you will have to start giving admission tests. Hey one out of 190 or so, not bad odds really. This place really has a lot to offer, advise, reciepes and a good laugh at times! If they don't like it, then they should just leave, it's not like we're forced to be here, well maybe only Finney! Your doing a great job Greg....keep it up!

I hope we all fall into the "Grandfather Clause"!

Nick Prochilo said:
Greg told me I couldn't leave. #-o

ScottyDaQ said:
No IP blocking at the server level over at myfreebulletinboard.com?

I'll have to check it out! Aside from being a TOOL!! he's not much of a problem anymore...he will be easily forgotten!!

WHERE'S SUSAN??? :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry: :lmao: :lcry:

Back
Top Bottom