a new Master Judge in the SCBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalterSC

Head Chef
Well I finally made it to the level to be a Master Judge with the South Carolina BBQ Association , this means alot to me . Itsno wonder that my wife Niki who is now a Senior Judge was so insistant we get there as early as we could Sat in Myrtle Beach. As yall are like family I figured I better tell yall. Thanks for all yalls support since I got here .

Congratulations Walter, job well done and deserving!!!

Now share the secrets with us!!!

Congratulations Walter.

Some of the best advice I have received has come from Master Judges. It is wonderful that you have reached that level!

Congratulations Walter! Did you get a pair of Master Judge suspenders to mark the occassion? Are they mustard yellow? :D

Kloset BBQR said:
Congratulations Walter! Did you get a pair of Master Judge suspenders to mark the occassion? Are they mustard yellow? :D

No suspenders , LOL, but a nifty new hat , the old one is worn out and the cangratulations from some good friends judges , cookers alike that meansmore to me then anything.

Ok I was asked for a secrete to getting this far : Keeping a open mind about all types of sauces and rubs when judging , and not letting my personal taste govern my judgements and scoring.

Back
Top Bottom