A Five-O Show Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You all ever notice that Pigs has more run in's with cops than any other member on this Forum....they seem to have a lot of "bad" cops in the NY area and as luck would have it, Pigs runs into every one of them during the course of him just going about his life....what rotten luck, boy I'm glad I'm not you.

Ahhh yes..sounds like a regular. About one notch up from Otis on Mayberry perhaps:)

bigwheel

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Griff said:
Pigs look at the bright side, no one had to post bail. :LOL: :LOL:
Yea, your right, but did that make it right for the guy to just walk in? Gates locked, nice and quiet. 3:30 am how would you like a cop with a hard on walk in your house and start bitching. Totally unprofessional. Cop walks about 400 yards to stick his nose in our business and I catch hell for having the grounds secure. Guess some think they can do what ever they want when ever they want. That dork ever comes by with that attitude we will call the Troopers and have him arrested for trespassing, harassment,(yea, right) We voted on it today at a meeting, and it will happen. We did check with our attorney. (who hangs every now and then there) No problem. As I said, I still don't know what the guy's problem was! There are good cops, and bad I guess.

Pigs
Seems like mrs pen has to deal with that all the time...especially about the weather

Bruce B said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":1thhwggo]Yea Bruce. I have spent a few weekends in jail too. Not much fun.

Pigs

There's the lead story on America's Breaking News Network.[/quote:1thhwggo]

Imagine that huh ?

:roll: :LOL:

img_199414_0_a79415325aef23b221425e65a3c616a1.jpg

Good golly Miz Molly. If I had a dawg that ugly I would shave his *ss and teach him to walk backwards. :(

bigwheel

Dang Nick..you have a knack for cutting to the chase or however that old adage goes. Way overly too astute of an observation for some methinks. I would not want to cuz the po fella any permanant psychology type damages by keeping on dwelling on his physical shortcomings. I mean he has a big enough cross to bear by being so homely. Combined with severe trauma damage to his psyche or id or whutever and he could snap and be a danger to the nice poleeceman who came to help him.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom