A few new things...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Hey all, just an FYI here. Going to be taking the banners off the forum since they have been relocated to the new HOMEPAGE . Also, The podcast section, members map sections and the rules section will also be getting taken off the forum as they too have made the move to the homepage as well.

I will be making some small changes as necessary to make sure the board content is good and the length is as short as possible!

Let me know if you have any ideas!!. And don't worry, I am working on a paypal donate link too!! ;)

Greg

Good work Rempe! Thanks for continuing to make improvements to the best forum on the web!

Thank you, Greg! I like it much better without the banner ads on the forum like they were. Keep up the good work!

Captain Morgan said:
Greg, in the podcasts section, can you give us an idea of the
topic for each one? All I see is the media logo.

He has a new podcast that he did on a famous competitor, but I havent seen it posted yet. ;)

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":23wr79v7]Sure he does...he told me to make them!

Finney invented the changes.[/quote:23wr79v7]

Does Cappy know about other people inventing things ?

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":29z91zfg]Greg, in the podcasts section, can you give us an idea of the
topic for each one? All I see is the media logo.

He has a new podcast that he did on a famous competitor, but I havent seen it posted yet. ;)[/quote:29z91zfg]

I hope it isn't from that guy who whines and cried last year! :LOL: :cry: :twisted: :evil:

zilla said:
The new home page looks great Greg! It's shaping up real nice. Can you add a link back to the homepage?

Working on getting the logo in the top left to link back to the homepage...will keep you informed of the progress! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom