A BIG Thank You to jb and Lyndon aka SurfinSapo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce B

Master Chef
Thanks jb for the care package.....woooooooeeeee them chips gots some wang to 'em BOY, better have some "pops" handy when munching on those. $$ thanks for getting that Gehardts to jb, I surely appreciate it.

surfinsapo said:
No Problem.. when you get low let me know.... :D

Well, he sent me 3 bottles, I'm sure it'll be a while. Of course chili making weather won't be long coming up here.

Greg Rempe said:
I gets nothing...shameful, really! :roll:

And Greg...what have you sent?

What have you asked for? Jesus said...."You recieve not because ye ask not."

I sent JB some stuff out of the blue and then sent more and then he sent the mega box of cajun goodness.

I'm out collecting ole JB some Virginia local stuff. Cured Ham and who know what the heck else...boy

Mike Hedrick said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":13m5ha7c]I gets nothing...shameful, really! :roll:

I sent JB some stuff out of the blue and then sent more and then he sent the mega box of cajun goodness.

I'm out collecting ole JB some Virginia local stuff. Cured Ham and who know what the heck else...boy[/quote:13m5ha7c]

Um, I provide the forum, the costs, the podcasts, the tv show...should I go on... :roll:

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":p89n8a3d][quote="Greg Rempe":p89n8a3d]I gets nothing...shameful, really! :roll:

I'm out collecting ole JB some Virginia local stuff. Cured Ham and who know what the heck else...boy[/quote:p89n8a3d]

Um, I provide the forum, the costs, the podcasts, the tv show...should I go on... :roll:[/quote:p89n8a3d]

Yes, go on. What have you sent?
You do provide a place but I don't charge for content. That's back scratching.

Send JB a damn tshirt boy and maybe he'll hook you up. He's been begging for a month.

A North Carolina saying I have is "Give before you ask and expect nothing."

I out of the blue just sent JB stuff, twice and never asked for anything...then a big ole box came.

Don't get me wrong bro. You do a big part for this forum but it's yours. That's your choice. Sending stuff back and forth is on the side.

I'll send ya something just send me an addy. I ain't got any Op BBQ for Our Troops shirts but I'll have something cool......ya big baby. :LOL:
Bwhahahahaha!

Greg is on a tight budget at the time being.. He does have a tip jar I think on the usteam.tv page...If everyone just sent Greg $10.00 via paypal he would have more than enough for webspace cost, etc...Where do we send it Greg? Sorry, Bruce for Hijacking the thread... I'll pay the family later... :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
No need Sapo...I should give first before I ask...

I can see I done hurt yer feelings. I'm sorry Greg I never meant to hurt yer feelings.

My point was "trading is trading", tit for tat, this for that, you end me something I send you something.
peace

Blahhhh...just ignore Mike's ramblings..he's nothin' but a pirate anyhow!!!!!!!!

"but a pirate"...butt pirate...... :damnfunny buh wah hah hah hah! :ROFL

Just funnin' with ya Mike ;) :LOL:

Captain Morgan said:
Mike, the fact you can post here and learn and commune with other
bbq'ers is what is given to you.

Yeah, ok bro

But I don't send shirts and BBQ Rubs to every site I look at. Do you? Correct me if I'm wrong and you do. Thanks

Smokey_Joe said:
Blahhhh...just ignore Mike's ramblings..he's nothin' but a pirate anyhow!!!!!!!!

"but a pirate"...butt pirate...... :damnfunny buh wah hah hah hah! :ROFL

Just funnin' with ya Mike ;) :LOL:

I'm taking this as a joke.
:)

This started out as a simple 'Thank You" thread, remind me the next time to send my thanks by PM, so none of this shit gets started. [smilie=threadjacked.gif]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom