A BIG Thank You to jb and Lyndon aka SurfinSapo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce B said:
I have this avatar for a reason, don't make me send some of my boys down your way. :LOL:

Pack a lunch fat boy if you want to F' with a Pirate.
:twisted:

lol

Mike Hedrick said:
[quote="Bruce B":2e98sri1]I have this avatar for a reason, don't make me send some of my boys down your way. :LOL:

Pack a lunch fat boy if you want to F' with a Pirate.
:twisted:

lol[/quote:2e98sri1]

And a saw!!

(no personal attack there Mike!!) :D

I got no clue if the guy is fat.
The Avatar guy is fat.
lol
Ya'll are touchie
:roll:

Smokey_Joe said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":1m9kj0cm]I got no clue if the guy is fat.
The Avatar guy is fat.
lol
Ya'll are touchie

OMG !!!!!!!!!!! you don't know who the "avatar guy" is????? ;) :LOL:

That be the BOSS MAN Tony Soprano!!!!!
[/quote:1m9kj0cm]

He's from Virginia, go figure......this is why we won the war.

Bruce B said:
He's from Virginia, go figure......this is why we won the war.

The War of the Northern Aggression? Trust me I never forget what you yankees did.
:evil:

And no the fat guy ain't from Virginia.

I am envisioning someone being sent a nice tall frosty glass of STFU Juice real soon........... But what do I know? [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Bruce B said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":ufw95hz1][quote="Mike Hedrick":ufw95hz1]I got no clue if the guy is fat.
The Avatar guy is fat.
lol
Ya'll are touchie

[/quote:ufw95hz1]

He's from Virginia, go figure......this is why we won the war.[/quote:ufw95hz1]

Oh, and this was a Personal Attack and you were out of line. I was speaking of the avatar and you insulted me personally. You stereotyped myself and the rest of the Southern folks here and we'll be waiting for your apology.

And your a Mod here?

Misc-Buckle_up.gif

You won the war, but Josie Wales was on our side you bunch of no good red legs.
I got your back Mike!

Let's sing together bro!!!!

I wish I was in de land ob cotton,
Old times dar am not forgotten;
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.
In Dixie Land whar I was born in,
Early on one frosty mornin,
Look away! Look away! Look away! Dixie Land.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Yeah, we gots Jose Wells AND Elvis the KING!

Plus we have.....Southern Girls and you can't trump that BOY.

Mike Hedrick said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3kmiry8y]No need Sapo...I should give first before I ask...

My point was "trading is trading", tit for tat..................[/quote:3kmiry8y]

Mike, where can I pick up some of this tat that you speak of? I'd like to send some out to some select individuals in exchange for, uh...............never mind (starting to cross over into blue room subject matter here) :oops: :D :LOL:

Mike Hedrick said:
[quote="Bruce B":ad11d3dj][quote="Smokey_Joe":ad11d3dj][quote="Mike Hedrick":ad11d3dj]I got no clue if the guy is fat.
The Avatar guy is fat.
lol
Ya'll are touchie

[/quote:ad11d3dj]

He's from Virginia, go figure......this is why we won the war.[/quote:ad11d3dj]

Oh, and this was a Personal Attack and you were out of line. I was speaking of the avatar and you insulted me personally. You stereotyped myself and the rest of the Southern folks here and we'll be waiting for your apology.

And your a Mod here?
:roll:[/quote:ad11d3dj]

Mr. Hedrick this is a Barbecue Bulletin Board, do really seriously think that personally attacking you and the "rest of the Southern folks" who are members here, even ranks close to the top of things that are important in life. I have met many Southern folks and have cooked next to quite a few , the ones I have met have been some of the kindest, most caring, generous people I have ever known. Of course I haven't met you so the jury is still out.

You are to be lauded for your efforts in Operation BBQ For the Troops, however, don't think for one moment you can accuse me of personally attacking you and other folks on this forum. If I was personally attacking you, you would damn sure know it, and that attack would be directed at you and only you, not other Southern folks as you so endearingly call them.

The only apology you will get from me sir, is that that I apologize for not placing a smiley icon after my comment so that it wouldn't be even remotely considered as a personal attack.

And to answer your question....Yes, I am a mod here. Yes, I am a fat boy, and I'm pretty sure I could get the job done with a mid-morning snack.

Have a good day sir. One of my favorite songs by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom