48 hours till liftoff...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
48 hours till we head to Fla !!!! WWWAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOO
Leaving here thursday night to head down to camp to make sure the heats still running, then Friday am some time, we'll be on our way south..returning up to the tundra the last week in Feb ! Anyone heard of Stans Idle Hour on Marco Island ?

john pen said:
48 hours till we head to Fla !!!! WWWAAAHHHHOOOOOOOOOO
Leaving here thursday night to head down to camp to make sure the heats still running, then Friday am some time, we'll be on our way south..returning up to the tundra the last week in Feb ! Anyone heard of Stans Idle Hour on Marco Island ?
You're taking plenty of your comfort food, right? :)

--John

Hey John...have a great and safe vacation. If you see any elderly retirees stick a few bucks in their shirt pocket. I read one time that 75 percent of the dawgfood sold in Floriddy is destined to be consumed by old broke retirees. Maybe you could check out the validity of that story whilst your down there.

bigwheel

Ill post some pics when I get where its warm..Im going to try to hook up with Green Hornet..I pm'd him from here and another board we are on.. Anyone else down in Fla that could provide free food and drink to a poor civil servant, please chime in..oh and I love you to Puff..

john pen said:
Ill post some pics when I get where its warm..Im going to try to hook up with Green Hornet..I pm'd him from here and another board we are on.. Anyone else down in Fla that could provide free food and drink to a poor civil servant, please chime in..oh and I love you to Puff..
Have a fun and safe trip bud. ;)

Back
Top Bottom