182 Days til' Smoke Stock!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
WooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!!!! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :supz: :supz: :supz: :smt038 :smt038 :smt038

How many people would each donate a dollar for every mile I could push my wheelchair from Virginia to Cleveland (382miles)!! That would pay for all the food, alcohol and entertainment for SmokeStock. At 20 miles a day with a head wind it should only take 19.10 days! Now if I get a tail wind, I'll be there sooner! Sweet!!![/b]

Chris Finney said:
You Crazy Cripple,
Make sure you make one of those little roller platforms (from TVWB) to pull your WSM behind you. No cooker, no food. :shock:

I was in for the $... til I saw it said per mile. :-D

Listen here you fucking retard! Cripple is not "politically correct", you left wing schmuck! You should know that! It is physically challenged! BTW, you don't think pushing my fatass from Va to Oh would be worth a buck a mile?

Larry Wolfe said:
... BTW, you don't think pushing my fatass from Va to Oh would be worth a buck a mile?
It's Va to Oh via Louisianna, Larry!!! :-D

Oh shit Bill, you're right! FATZ, that will cost you a buck fitty per mile if I am coming down to pick you and the Queen up! Or a truckload of MudBugs! :-D

Chris Finney said:
That hurts coming from my A #1 internet buddy. :-(
Oh well, I'll get over it. ;)

I've got to go shoot pool now... see you. 8)

Awwwwwww, I just funning ya! Who loves ya? :welcm:

Woodman said:
You guys are one (some) of a kind alright! ;-) Looking forward to meeting you!

Woodstove, I wish we could say the same! ;-)

This SS is gonna be a blast!

SUSAN!!!!! I've seen you lurking around the board several times, but have not seen any input towards SS!?!? We need you and your Absynthe to be present June 4, 2005!!! Besides Fatz Queen Christine you will be the only Queen of Smoke Stock 2005!!! :-D

Bruce now that I re-read my post, I see what you mean!!! JANE, we need you too!!!!!! Now that makes 3 ladies, Susan, Jane and Finney! :joy:

Greg, I gotta legitimate question for you. "What if" the baby comes early, will SS be scratched or is there a back up location or plan. Your family comes first by all means, and I hope that the pregnancy goes to term and all goes well and everyone is healthy.

Larry, if the baby comes that early then it will be in BIG trouble. Should have at least 5-6 weeks till the "Section" will be performed...so we should be in good shape...and one last hurrah for the Rempshaker...no fun after mid July for me!! :cry: Only fun with the new baby!! :shock:

Okay Bud, really I mean this from the bottom of my heart, I hope everything with the baby and Becky goes great.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom