1,000 Post's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Max1

Head Chef
I am such a spammer.......

Not as bad as B-Dub's though

Sweet number 1,000.

Who would have thunk I had all the information ( MISINFORMANTION! )

Well hearty congrats Max. We are all very proud of your achievement. Always a lot of good info..humor and fellowship around this place. Why did all the old timers run off from here?

Congrats Max and BW I wonder the same thing, maybe they are over there on internet radio with Uncle Greg. I do see Nick and Scotty over on FB and I'm thinking Larry hit the big time on YouTube and is now cooking on a big Premo or some ceramic cooker like that ;)

Congrats Max and BW I wonder the same thing, maybe they are over there on internet radio with Uncle Greg. I do see Nick and Scotty over on FB and I'm thinking Larry hit the big time on YouTube and is now cooking on a big Premo or some ceramic cooker like that ;)
Larry's still youtubing it and FBing it, too. That Sapp-O guy is all over FB and posts many videos on the tube, too. Sapo just posted a You tube vid when he went to visit JB. The food all looked fantastic.
Methinks most of 'em migrated to that face-place in the internet.:cool:

Think Max may need some kind of award on the 1 k thing. Debating between giving him a smiley face or a lady bug stamp. Whatcha think?

I'm still around, though not as much. I had a pretty rough winter with both my in-laws passing within 2 weeks of each other. Lots of pieces to pick up and sort out.

Back
Top Bottom