007 iYankee beans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Ok JB you inspired me yesterday….
Look what I found….Wonder where they came from?

I didn’t have any andouie…But I do have some homemade Polish Sausage…and some “Mutant Baconâ€

I gotz beans just like them. That's it I'm cooking mine soon too and will post my results.

JB's Beans Around the World Program is Great!

Looks great man.

Great Dave, Make plenty of rice & simply follow the bags recipe. BTW I allways add more meat than the recipe says double it. You don't have to smash till the last 30 min. But stir often during the whole simmer/cook or they will stick

007bond-jb said:
Great Dave, Make plenty of rice & simply follow the bags recipe. BTW I allways add more meat than the recipe says double it. You don't have to smash till the last 30 min. But stir often during the whole simmer/cook or they will stick
I figure grandpapys sausage should go pruty good in place of the Andui..one of these days I'm going to have to make me some of dat

Killer beans so far Dave!!! Can't wait for the results. You have plenty of gas for heating up there now... :D

So Dave how do the kitchen smell now. Thats one thing about red beans you can smell em cookin a block away. Once you get a wiff you know just what's cookin, MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm
Serve em with hot sauce & diced green onions on top if ya got em.

Sorry about the pic quality ..it was steaming hot, smelled good and time to eat

007 thanks again for the fixings and the great video…I’m eating Good today..BOY
Kitchen smells great...no green onions...but I did hit it with some wussiana (MJ way of saying it) hot sauce

You Get a Double ****** Atta Boy Dave. Good job,

I'm sure they sell dried red kidney beans upstate,
Just keep the recipe on your bag of Camellia brand or go to there site

Back
Top Bottom