WSM & E Z Que Rotisserie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an E Z Que Rotisserie for my Weber 1 touch. They are great rotisseries, very well made and the motor is heavy duty. The cradle arms come off for ez cleaning and if I take the end handles off, it fits into the dishwasher.

Finney, those are sneakers not tennis shoes.

Finney said:
Looked neat.
But I can't trust anybody whos tennis shoes don't have laces. #-o LOL
Igot a pair those shoes :) My family says there for old men :eek: . ButIm not that old :!: There comfortable as hell :!: Sorry :eek:fftop:

Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Looked neat.
Igot a pair those shoes :) My family says there for old men :eek: . ButIm not that old :!: There comfortable as hell :!: Sorry :eek:fftop:
You have to have over 100 posts before you can 'call' anyone on being off topic. LOL :lmao:

Puff, ignore Finney, his first post ever here was "Off Topic" #-o

Nick Prochilo said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Looked neat.
You have to have over 100 posts before you can 'call' anyone on being off topic. LOL :lmao:

Puff, ignore Finney, his first post ever here was "Off Topic" #-o
Good thing a lot of those first posts got deleted.
BTW: There's a discussion about the WSM/EZ-Que over at the 'bullet' site. If you have suggestions for the manufacturer, that's the place to list them. Someone over there is in contact with them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom