Watcha Pit Look Like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My new PitMaker Vault- :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_0029.jpg
    IMG_0029.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0028.jpg
    IMG_0028.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0031.jpg
    IMG_0031.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 463
Nice pit. Looks kinda familiar. :rolleyes: Helped Sheriff get his home. I have no doubt you will be immensely pleased with it. :)

Nice pit. Looks kinda familiar. :rolleyes: Helped Sheriff get his home. I have no doubt you will be immensely pleased with it. :)
Didn't try to reivent the wheel. I wanted something I didn't have to babysit. Sheriff answered a LOT of questions for me :).
But you gotta love the Detroit Lions blue :cool: :D

It is a very nice pit. I do like the color and know you'll enjoy the cart feature (I have a Safe with a cart). Sheriff is a good friend and won't steer you wrong. These pits are so well insulated you should be able to enjoy cooking in the winter as well. :)

Check out my custom pit

This is the Zinger Fire Pit and Grill. We use this to cook pretty much everyday it's one of kind! Well at least for a short time we do have a kickstarter campaign going to get this product to the public. Please enjoy if you have an questions about this product let me know!

Well that looks purty cool. Got a chum with a Klose Fajita grill and it seems to work on the same general principal of open sided with moveable grate. I assume the grate moves on yours? I try to go click but it keep taking me to your bio..lol. Anyway the only naggin I pick up is they do not like wind in the least if not at all. Do yours got a wind proofing feature? Thanks.

Heres mine. Not much but gets the job done. Do want a WSM one day.

Its a PerfectFlame gas smoker about 4 years old, it does well but I want a charcoal smoker

Ok thanks for the input. Thought it was rectangular but seasoned citizen eyes play trick sometimes. Our old pal Pigs on the Wing who is apparently still on the work release program had a trailer full of those puppies. Say he sleep while catering etc. I would not trade. Electricity fumes are less noticeable. That is why Mrs. Franklin encouaged Uncle Ben to invent the stuff..along with long grained rice..bio focals..etc.

7432855811p

Currently using a small Brinkman, but am in the process of building this one:

Attachments

• bbqsmoker-2.jpg
    bbqsmoker-2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 265
Wow..if a person could hinge the firebox lid to flop open and turn itself into a grill you could invent the New Branunfel's Bandera all over again yet another time. Smart thinking. Got to keeps them briskets moving in the upright part. The bottom one gets spanked hard.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom