The Bandit Extreme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

txpgapro

Sous Chef
Here are some artist renderings of The Bandit Extreme. It will be moving to the production line very soon. Thanks to Bob-BQN for the art work.

That looks like it would cost as much as my house! :grin: :grin: Looks great! Any basic dimensions available?

Firebox is 24" x 24" x 3/8". Main chamber is 48" x 24" single handle, counter weighted, upright is 36" x 24". 2 burners, 1 high ouput and 1 low output. 72" x 12" stainless steel table will run the length of the cooking area. Locking expanded metal woodbox. The steel box on the right is a totally weatherproof storage box. It will have a custom designed inside with slide out racks that will hold spices, cups, plates, knives, cooking utensils etc. The firebox is on the left as you look at the rear of the trailer. It will have a built in grill as well.

Hey man, I don't care how big they are, I just think it looks beautiful!
I'm gonna hang it right next to the poker dogs!

When all the mods are in, I could have gotten a Predator. But then, it wouldn't be my custom pit. :grin:

Picked up a stainless steel double sink over the weekend. I going to have it added to the rig with a water pump.

Back
Top Bottom